What will they think of next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
fengwei, you are one of the few with a complete silver FA Limited collection... you MUST get that matching K20D Titan. Gentle CBA push... :bsmilie:

Yes, FW, get it! Then we can shoot the whole setup with the silver limiteds and drool.. and drool somemore.

Not really pitting Silver with Titanium. I actually think the FA Ltds SIlver version isn't really silver (Chrome). And based on the picture ... it seems to match up color wise with the K20D-T.

hmm... how about buying just to match up the FA limited Silver! Who wants my Black FA Limiteds (not free hor, before someone gets the wrong idea)!? kekeke ...

First get job, next get K20D, next poke bernard for the lens. . .

By that time, think K30D/K3D come out liao and no choice but to buy K30D/K3D hehee

wow.. gorgeous.. luckily i don't have the silver ltds so i can resist!

No need to just buy silver FA Limiteds, can also buy el-cheapo silver FA zoom lenses and match also mah... :bsmilie:

But that olive coloured K-m is mighty nice... can go Beach Road and buy camo tee shirt to match. In fact Pentax got camo patterned tee on their online shop...
http://shop.pentax.jp/shop/goods/goods.aspx?goods=98629

98629.jpg

Not really pitting Silver with Titanium. I actually think the FA Ltds SIlver version isn't really silver (Chrome). And based on the picture ... it seems to match up color wise with the K20D-T.

hmm... how about buying just to match up the FA limited Silver! Who wants my Black FA Limiteds (not free hor, before someone gets the wrong idea)!? kekeke ...

Which FA limited you are having? I was actually looking for a Silver 43 Ltd but I got a black one already...

No need to just buy silver FA Limiteds, can also buy el-cheapo silver FA zoom lenses and match also mah... :bsmilie:

But that olive coloured K-m is mighty nice... can go Beach Road and buy camo tee shirt to match. In fact Pentax got camo patterned tee on their online shop...
http://shop.pentax.jp/shop/goods/goods.aspx?goods=98629

98629.jpg

I saw it the last time I was at Pentax Square. Wasted.. shd have bought it!!!

Which FA limited you are having? I was actually looking for a Silver 43 Ltd but I got a black one already...

I got all 3 in black ...

Personally, i feel like this color more like a honda bike or a tank...

The picture of the bike I am talking about...
ps250l06.jpg

All black... it seems that silver becomes a real limited now...

fengwei, you are one of the few with a complete silver FA Limited collection... you MUST get that matching K20D Titan. Gentle CBA push...

If no new camera came out before then, I'd sure get one. The silver FA limiteds are made for those chrome cameras:

MZS_FA_Limiteds_s.jpg

PentaxMZ3_FA43_2.jpg

PentaxMX_FA43_1.jpg

PentaxSuperPROGRAM_FA43.jpg

PentaxZ1_FA31_1.jpg

In olive green hehe . . . :confused:
[/QUOTE]

Many years ago Sigma had the 400mm f5.6 and the 600mm f8 mirror, both in olive green. I still have the catalog. I wonder if Pentax is thinking about them.:bsmilie:

Yeah I had the green Sigma 400mm f/5.6 at one time... cool :cool:

Last edited:

not free...no buy it now price? I start bid $1.00.:bsmilie::sticktong

The titanium K20d is just so ooohhh... :lovegrin:

Maybe a titanium FA Limited series too!!

wow..classic leather grip look :thumbsup: Nice....
Almost as nice as the not-for-sale anniversary edition!:)

Yeah I had the green Sigma 400mm f/5.6 at one time... cool :cool:

Yea I had the 600mm mirror once. What a beauty. I like the green finish, it looks so tough, like it is military specs. Wish I can have a whole range of lenses and SLR in green!

Status
Not open for further replies.