What will they think of next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the B/W is freaking awesome!:D
i can't read jap, but the color seems glossy.

The silver K20D! Looks really good ... especially if you've got the Silver FA Limiteds!

PENTAX K20D ─ チタンカラー仕上げの特別限定モデル─:撮る、見る、魅せる、プレミアム。「K20D」に、新しい魅力の誕生です。高級感をたたえたチタンカラー。smcPENTAXレンズとのコーディネイトにより、レンズとボディが引き立て合い、「撮る道具」としての存在感を主張します。この特別な質感を、機材にこだわる表現者に。限定1,000セット

image.jpg
●K20Dチタンカラープレミアムキット[キット内容]
K20Dチタンカラー ボディ+バッテリーグリップ D-BG2 チタンカラー+専用リチウムイオン充電池 D-LI50(JANコード:4961333 154272)……オープン価格

catch.gif

• ◎卓越した解像感、有効約1460万画素 、新開発CMOSセンサー
  • ◎精度と安定を高めたボディ内蔵手ぶれ補正機構「SR」
  • ◎鮮鋭な解像感と自然な階調を生む画像処理エンジン「PRIME」
  • ◎手ぶれ補正との連携を実現したライブビュー
  • ◎撮像素子部へのゴミ付着を予防・除去、確認もできる、トータルなダスト対策
  • ◎ボディ72カ所、バッテリーグリップ38カ所のシーリングによる、優れた防塵・防滴構造

※この商品はプレミアムキットのみの販売となります。ボディ、バッテリーグリップ単体での販売はございません。
© 2009 HOYA CORPORATION. All Rights Reserved .

But... if this is the "New Concept" they talking about, I am a bit disappointed...

Don't worry, this would not be the "NEW CONCEPT"... last year we have the GP edition of K10D, this year we have the Titanium K20D. That's all. :angel:

Wow! Those look great! The Titanium K20D looks really tempting ;p

18889_1237858750.jpg

Personally I like the green Km better than the white one :cool:

The 645D is something really beyond my reach though:

pentax3_001l.jpg

pentax3_002l.jpg

The K20D Titanium finish will complement the silver FA Limited lenses perfectly.
Forget the Star Wars stormtrooper white version... the olive Pentax K-m is beautiful... :heart:

Wow! Those look great! The Titanium K20D looks really tempting ;p

Personally I like the green Km better than the white one :cool:

The 645D is something really beyond my reach though:

is it 1000 units only for the titanium K20D ?? the price will be :sweat:

645D... 10 years down the road, should be affordable by then...:bsmilie:

translated Version:

Pentax, Digital SLR Camera "K20D" as a special edition model, "K20D CHITANKARAPUREMIAMUKITTO" released in late 4. TV prices. Expected price in a store is expected about 10 million yen. Limited number of 1,000 sets.

Release 3 of the 2008 addition to the K20D body, a special edition model finished in titanium-color exterior battery grip together. 2 lithium ion rechargeable battery that comes with this D-LI50.

Color in response to strong demand from users, when combined with a lens with a metal exterior, "it becomes possible to produce a remarkably high quality."

BATTERIGURIPPU camera specifications and the same product.

Image sensor is APS-C size equivalent effective megapixel CMOS sensor 1460. Correction mechanism in the body of blurred hands "SR", anti-dust mechanism "DR" and fit. The only PENTAX digital SLR cameras, could be taken in RAIBUBYU.

LCD monitor 2.7-approximately 23 million dots. Normal speed continuous shooting at approximately 3 frames / sec, high speed continuous shooting at approximately 21 frames / sec (recorded pixels is limited to 160 million). Body design is dust and water.

Oh Well . . .you all know Google translation is so . . .

translated Version:

Pentax, Digital SLR Camera "K20D" as a special edition model, "K20D CHITANKARAPUREMIAMUKITTO" released in late 4. TV prices. Expected price in a store is expected about 10 million yen. Limited number of 1,000 sets.

"Chita..." That's a mouthful. :bsmilie:

And 10million yen? (Approx SGD$150,000) :bigeyes: For that price I expect the whole body to be made of titanium.

Body design is dust and water.

Oh wait, I'd love to see that too. :bsmilie:

Last edited:
fengwei, you are one of the few with a complete silver FA Limited collection... you MUST get that matching K20D Titan. Gentle CBA push... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.