Status
Not open for further replies.

kegler

Dec 25, 2003
myhobbieseatdrink.blogspot.com
1. 15inch notebook
2. prosumer digicam...erm....perhaps the size of f717 can fit in
3. accessories

What kind of bag suits me if i need to carry all this around? wonder if any bag with such comparments
TIA!

kegler said:
i dun need comparments for lens..... hmm.... just something that can fit a DC n notebook with do

I believe the compartments are removable/re-arrangeable.

Anyway there are loads of camera bags (lowepro, crumplers etc) that should be able to do double duty, i.e. notebook holder as well as padded for camera.
Maybe you need to decide if you want a sling, messenger bag or backpack first. It will help narrow down your options.

Oh yah.. if you're not too concerned about padding, there are quite a few laptop bags nowadays (can't remember the brands but some look like crumplers/messenger bags) which have double compartments, 1 for laptop and 1 for any other stuff. Not as well padded as a camera bag but should be able to accomodate what you have. Best of all, quite cheap too.

Brian's Hot Tub is a Crumpler model which will hold all your gear and store a laptop in a separate compartment. It's huge!! But comfortable.

sling or messager also can...as long as its beside me
thx

crumplers only dec quater suits me....but looks huge

kegler said:
sling or messager also can...as long as its beside me
thx

crumplers only dec quater suits me....but looks huge

If sling or messenger maybe you can go down to sports connection. They sell quite a few laptop (not camera) sling/messenger bags which should cost $30 upwards. These bags normally have a seperate compartment for other stuff and should be able to fit a F717 (I've used one where I carry my T21 + Oly E10 at the same time. A bit cramped but can manage).

I think most camera bags that can accomodate laptops will be too big for you. I have a seedy 3 and if you put just 1 prosumer can and a laptop in, the camera will be rolling around in all the available free space.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.