What Kopitiam "policy"? How come nobody tell me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sit properly in Kopitiam and don't sit with the back of the chair in front of you:

MorleyKeeler1.jpg

hers got backrest. how come i oni get stool? :( :sticktong

everytime he make noise he say he will boycott organiser products..

i think he should stop taking part in competitions.. next time submit lucky draw coupon from ntuc, cold storage, carrefour, all cannot win he has to grow his own rice.. :angel:

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

the cute guy starting threads to voice displeasure, closing them and starting a new one again..

you do a search for his posts.. he has made noise about
1) aids photo competition
2) vista photo competition
3) a few more, always the same troublemaking style.. i read and laughed myself silly yesterday evening

i think he should stop taking part in competitions.. next time submit lucky draw coupon from ntuc, cold storage, carrefour, all cannot win he has to grow his own rice.. :angel:

eh...this thread abt kopitiam policy, why u ot?:nono: wait I open thread & boycott u ah.:bsmilie:

One more kopitiam policy from yours truly:

• Working or talking OT is prohibited.
The 'OT' here means 'overtime' lah.

Last edited:
I think the policy referred to in the earlier thread refers to the judging policy at the Photomarathon competition.

I have been here for so long how come nobody tell me Kopitiam got policy ?

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=428627&page=2

Can you all don't pretend pretend and bully other people please... Everybody should have they say.... just as its my right to make a fool of myself.

Dont know.

still prefer the old school kopitiams....the new ones with air con, food smells stick to your clothes after 20 mins. :sweatsm:

Kopitiam policies:

• No outside food or drinks allowed.
  • Smoking allowed in designated smoking areas only.
  • No pets allowed.
  • Employees must wash hands before handling food or drinks.
  • No littering.
  • No spitting.
:D:D:D

the cute guy starting threads to voice displeasure, closing them and starting a new one again..

3) a few more, always the same troublemaking style.. i read and laughed myself silly yesterday evening

Ya lor...........................

输不起就不要玩!

I can take people winning photo competitions.
I can take people complaining about not winning.
I can take people complaining about people complaining about not winning.
But I can't take people complaining about people who complain about people complaining about not winning.

I can take people winning photo competitions.
I can take people complaining about not winning.
I can take people complaining about people complaining about not winning.
But I can't take people complaining about people who complain about people complaining about not winning.

Oui!...it's the weekend leh...do give me a brain cramp with things like that leh!! :sticktong

Wait I complain on you then you know!

Status
Not open for further replies.