What is your favourite photography magazine?

What is/are your favourite photography magazine(s)?

Results are only viewable after voting.

PICTURE and PDN are my fav, used to like Practical Photography when William Cheung still the editor. I think he's editor of Photography Monthly now.

i got back to JB for a short visit every month, so its Digital camera @ RM9 :p heheheh

Lenswork eh? Any idea where I can find it? I don't seems to see it in bookstores..

I think can find in Borders.

For me personally, my current fave is Digital SLR User, simply because it gives good coverage on the use of Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo, something that I use. And it's a British publications.

IMHO, the brits write the best mags. Very colourful, more honest opinions and (slightly) less ads than the American ones.

The Malaysia version of Digital Camera Magazine (DCM) is definitely worth the $. It follows the most UK content with some customized local content.

The Malaysia version of Digital Camera Magazine (DCM) is definitely worth the $. It follows the most UK content with some customized local content.

you may want to think twice about buying and MO it in after reading this forum about complaints against Digital Camera Malaysia that how they were unethical and arrogant with customers...

> click here for the saga <

For me is outdoor photographer and popular photography.

My favourite's American Photography, its very interesting read since most of their articles are about photography instead of hardware and adverts.

Z

Amateur Photographer... I do love UK mags for their landscape features :)

i agree, the UK ones are better - Digital Photographer, Digital Camera & Practical Photography. Outdoor Photographer is somewhat irrelevant for me as im an urban photographer and don't travel that much. DSLR User/Photographer is very good for us DSLR users but a pity that its not widely available as the other mags.

how about the japanese photo mags... heard they're really good as well, paper quality wise too hurhurs.

Black and White photography is pretty good. Otherwise, I'm an Amateur photographer (AP) fan. :)

Samuel

I am addicted to Practical Photography and Digital Photo. I find their tutorials and articles very useful. And like what some had mentioned, they slant towards Nikon, which is an added bonus. Furthermore, last month, PP announced that their next 6 issues or so will have more in-depth tutorials for readers! Wonderful news for me, as Im really new and trying to improve my photos.:D

I prefer Digital Camera Magazine from Malaysia. Too bad its just only available in Malaysia.:bheart:

Is it really good? A few others also mentioned abt the magazine from Msia..

Digital Camera Magazine my favourite too....yes it very hard to find in SG..no choise i need to traval to JB buy...
it cheap and good..free you totorial & guide near 500MB download too...where to find 2nd magazine?

i like also the china magazine..

Anyone read PDN ?

Photo District News ? loads to read in it

I've bought the April issue of PDN, which was a good read. The May didn't really excite me though it's packed with plenty. Normally I'm a magazine junkie, and if the topics are interesting I'd grab them - PP, Digital Photographer, Digital Camera etc.