What is your favourite photography magazine?

What is/are your favourite photography magazine(s)?

Results are only viewable after voting.

i have been following the malaysia copy of digital camera magazine for the past 15 months. The price for this magazine is really too tempting. only at RM 9.00. Wherer to find ?
But now have to endure the causeway jam.

There is a UK magazine called Outdoor Photography which is suppose to be :thumbsup:, not like the usual photog mag that gives u an unbalanced proportion of more tech talk and advertisement than photo taking contents.

Unfortunately haven got the clout to pay for the hefty subscription yet :embrass:

( I am not referring to the US Outdoor Photographer magazine publication )

Yes. The British version of Outdoor Photography is really an inspiration for landscape and nature photographers.

Good morning :)

Practical Photography for me although i had stop buying now.

Now buying books instead of magazines.

Another vote for Outdoor Photography. Really awe-inspiring read, and pictures. :thumbsup:

I also like browsing thru Amateur Photographer magazine - another UK publication, for its articles and they also have a reader mini portfolio section which shows what kind of pictures they shoot, and also the gear that they use...sometimes there are amazing pictures there.

those most popular photography magazines are more incline to latest equipments review, plus some basic photography techniques, these are cater to beginners.

I think the worst is Popular Photography magazine, more than half the magazine are product price list, advertisement on every pages, the balance of space all are camera, lens, film, products reviews, been seeing this magazine for more than 20 over years doing the same things.

some magazines are in more specialize field, you don't see them in news stand.

No need to buy Popular Photography, just visit their website, the articles are there in full.

I find Digital Camera Magazine my favourite. but quite hard to find in singapore. its just 9 rm in malaysia though.

Personally I like to read Photography Monthly and Professional Photographer. But of course it will be good to read all the various photography magazine for tips and inspiration. But for equipment reviews, I think it is better to search for them on the internet where you can get a much wider view.

I read Popular Photography (popphoto)from the 1st day I learn about photography... Well, actually I was attracted to learn because my friend let me borrow one of his Popphoto.

You can subscribe here, it's only USD 24.00 (Approx SGD 36) for 26 issues (2 years + extra 2 months)

Their online content are good too!

Practical Photography for me..... :thumbsup:

Get mine from the shops every mth......

i've read Digital Camera Magazine , but not digital camera buyer. anybody knows if it is different?

I go to the library and check up Photo China. I get a lot of inspiration from there. Orient Photo also has some copies of Photo China on the counter.

hm i feel that photovideoi is not photography-oriented enough... the foreign photography magazines seem to do a better job of meeting the needs of photographers locally..
Anyway its a subsidary of hwm, can't expect them to be more proactive...

I like Digital Photgrapher for its editorial style. One S'porean guy had his HDR shot of Changi board walk featured a few issues back.