What if you die while working?

Before I open this thread I thought it would be about how we should cherish our family and not spend all our time at work.

If I remembered correctly, there was a report that there was also this coy that was in total denial that it is not their fault that the person died from exhaustion or something, cos the person didn't take care of himself.

I am just curious. I know someone who died while working. I am curious what kind of compensation is he entitled to from the company? Or is it a case of why you work so hard? The last I heard is the company did not even sent a wrath.

What are you entitled to if you die while working in your present job?

depends on company policies, etc..

you have to look through the benefits you are entitled to, etc.

Don't worry. He is not a close acquaintance. Just 打抱不平. I cannot believe the company actually shrimp on the wrath.

So you no need to sacrifies yourself.

brother, i don't usually like to correct english because sometimes we all make errors, but "shrimp on the wrath" is very very different from "skimp on the wreath"...

brother, i don't usually like to correct english because sometimes we all make errors, but "shrimp on the wrath" is very very different from "skimp on the wreath"...

ok...my bad. really got this wrong. I guess I am in a fiery wrath when I heard there was no wreath from the coy, not even a representative at the wake. The shrimp probably come from the other thread on shooting shrimps :bsmilie:

I am just curious. I know someone who died while working. I am curious what kind of compensation is he entitled to from the company? Or is it a case of why you work so hard? The last I heard is the company did not even sent a wrath.

What are you entitled to if you die while working in your present job?

Lol... We aren't bees... Only bees work and die halfway with no warning... LOL

Cheers :D

Lol... We aren't bees... Only bees work and die halfway with no warning... LOL

You'll be surprised. My secondary school teacher died when teaching halfway. I have witness an ice-cream seller collasped when scoping ice -cream halfway, I have seen taxi drivers crashed on duty, I have seen construction workers crushed by falling materials, I have seen production worker being crushed by stamping machines. Not to mentioned the things that I have heard. There are alot of hazard in work place. That's why EH&S is a big thing. Of course, there are some death that are due to health reasons. People do collaspe while working. It's just that you have not seen enough.

You'll be surprised. My secondary school teacher died when teaching halfway. I have witness an ice-cream seller collasped when scoping ice -cream halfway, I have seen taxi drivers crashed on duty, I have seen construction workers crushed by falling materials, I have seen production worker being crushed by stamping machines. Not to mentioned the things that I have heard. There are alot of hazard in work place. That's why EH&S is a big thing. Of course, there are some death that are due to health reasons. People do collaspe while working. It's just that you have not seen enough.

can u pls do not see me..

Tend to agree with ManWearPants, even if company bought insurance for the worker which likely to be a group insurance thing and not individual unless you hold top management positions...... Any thing happens to you, there is no guarantee that the company will get the whole sum from insurance company and pay to that victim family....

The line will even be greyer if we are talking about blue collar workers, part time or those on contract basis.

My 2 cents worth.....

He sound like the king of hades. Once he saw you, *touch pinewood* you will die... I didn;t even witness someone die before...

aiya, you think I like to see meh? But lucky all did not happen right in front of me. I only around to kpo after. But I did witness 3 fatal accidents before. No joke to see people die. So I am a very safe driver now.

LOL you despo ah....I tot only now younger gen then will like tht...

Continuation thread should be.... Which life insurance is Singapore is the best. :)