what has happen to clubsnap

Looks like your retirement is going to be an exhaustic one.

If one has to go one day one might as well go with a big happy smile. :bsmilie:

Sir, you are right.

$quote-women-do-not-become-exhausted-they-only-exhaust-others-robert-jordan-241873.jpg

If one has to go one day one might as well go with a big happy smile. :bsmilie:

"I believe Singapore will eventually experience a severe earthquake. I’m not a pessimist; I’m a realist. You can't live 400 hundred kilometers from a major earthquake fault and say there is no risk of earthquake. - See more at: http://sbr.com.sg/healthcare/commentary/what-will-happen-when-earthquake-hits-singapore#sthash.C8vvHhQj.dpuf"

Please make sure you're not on top of a filmsy creaky wooden bed in Geylang when it happens. :bsmilie:

....... where I go they use only waterbeds ........ obviously not for people who get seasick easily....... :bsmilie:

I think I read something the other night that said last quake in SG was 75 million years ago...

Of course when Sion goes out in red sarong everyone trembles which gives impression that natural disaster is occurring...lol

Last edited:
The Sion trademark is a red loin cloth. :bsmilie:

I think I read something the other night that said last quake in SG was 75 million years ago...

Of course when Sion goes out in red sarong everyone trembles which gives impression that natural disaster is occurring...lol

Yes welcome to Singapore.

We are all waiting for you in Little India. :bsmilie:

Lungi-Indian-sorong-for-men.jpg

Most of the time in red sarong lah. :bsmilie:

img_0482.jpg

Don't bluff lah...although I have been away for 5 to 6 years, I vaguely remembered other CSer always wanted you pose with you red g-strings :D

So how many kids already after you were away from CS?

Told you computer radiation is no good for fertility. :bsmilie:
Ha ha ha, still at one [emoji1]

Nothing to do with computer radiation lah....

Glad that most old timers are still around [emoji1]

However, i do noticed that quite a few active members were deregistered....wonder what had happened during those time..[emoji20]

Sent from my HTC One E9PLUS dual sim using Tapatalk

....Glad that most old timers are still around [emoji1]

However, i do noticed that quite a few active members were deregistered....wonder what had happened during those time..[emoji20]

Like you lah. They went away to have kids but injured their backs in the process. :)

I already have kid before i went 'on leave' lah 😀

Sent from my HTC One E9PLUS dual sim using Tapatalk