What brand of Washing Machine is reliable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
plsoong said:
yep my mum had AEG machine till about 2 years back whereby the same plastic thing burnt off... but AEG is still in SG....just that BLARDY EX!

BTW u CAN still get it....its along bukit timah road ;) there's where AEG is :)

Ah bao u never come to my home meh.. so small.. HDB not Condo leh
i still need to change a few furnitures, all burnt out in one time -___-
by the way, remember my dog? She passed away -____-

got AEG brand meh? :dunno:

any1 got their website?

i tot Fisher & Paykel was ex? :sweatsm:

Haze said:
Why must i take ur 2nd hand washing machine. Dun be rude ok.
Pls go check electronic store.. u are out dated.
$300 i can get a 6.5kg load washing machine.
Spend how much on my clothing is non of your business.

Please lar don't take it too seriously. It's only a washing machine.

For your info, my friend is working and selling washing machines in one of the electronic store. I thought of asking him to get a discount for you as he can get staff discount 35% off any brands but now......I don't think so.

He told be those 6.5kg washing machine can buy at the price you mentioned but...........

Haze said:
Why must i take ur 2nd hand washing machine. Dun be rude ok.
Pls go check electronic store.. u are out dated.
$300 i can get a 6.5kg load washing machine.
Spend how much on my clothing is non of your business.
Haze mei mei, ProImage is not been rude..... actually he is giving you an alternative, which is in my opinion a good suggestion. There is a vast difference in those $300 vs $1,000+ machines. The high end machines have really good heavy-duty parts and can last for many many years. Mostly made in Germany, France, UK, etc .... There are some rich people who swear only with these machines and sometimes they just "throw" them away even when they are in mint condition such as they dont like the spinning noise, colour scheme clash with their new paintwork, they move house and want everything new, etc.... Some lucky people may get hold of these and if you can get them at a bargain it is still a better buy than those $300 machines.
Those $300 or below machines are meant mostly for new couples who dont have much to wash, those rented apartments, those apartments which are too small in their wash bay, etc...
So don't get upset .... i m sure Pro Image didnt meant to be so bad .... :lovegrin:

Pro Image said:
Please lar don't take it too seriously. It's only a washing machine.

For your info, my friend is working and selling washing machines in one of the electronic store. I thought of asking him to get a discount for you as he can get staff discount 35% off any brands but now......I don't think so.

He told be those 6.5kg washing machine can buy at the price you mentioned but...........

is ok.. i and you can't click. i don't force ppl
Thanks for the first thought.

Canonised said:
Haze mei mei, ProImage is not been rude..... actually he is giving you an alternative, which is in my opinion a good suggestion. There is a vast difference in those $300 vs $1,000+ machines. The high end machines have really good heavy-duty parts and can last for many many years. Mostly made in Germany, France, UK, etc .... There are some rich people who swear only with these machines and sometimes they just "throw" them away even when they are in mint condition such as they dont like the spinning noise, colour scheme clash with their new paintwork, they move house and want everything new, etc.... Some lucky people may get hold of these and if you can get them at a bargain it is still a better buy than those $300 machines.
Those $300 or below machines are meant mostly for new couples who dont have much to wash, those rented apartments, those apartments which are too small in their wash bay, etc...
So don't get upset .... i m sure Pro Image didnt meant to be so bad .... :lovegrin:

u ah... purposely want to side other right -____-
no cookie for u liao... :sticktong ..
aiya we are not rich ppl.. we dun have expensive clothes.
beside.. my mum so old fashion.. if get such an expensive washign machine for her to wash her working clothes (u remember or not she work in hawker) and floor mat.. she sure give me a good shout for the new yr.
last two yrs i bought the fisher and parkey Fridge already got x liao.. where got save electricity.. everymth stil $80 bill..
my family have 3 ppl only.. mostly my mum stay.. seriously washing 2 person clothes.. mine is hand wash.
So u said.. take the ex one or the economy one?

i think you miss Pro Image's point...... he only suggested to you an alternative ... meaning he wanted to let you have a wider choice, not saying you must take his suggestion. I think most of us can only suggest to you but because you know your own set of problems (which no one here knows better than you), you should make your own decision, probably with your mum and hubby..... we all love you la ....and also your delicious cookies ..... :heart:
this is a decision similar to buying a cheap brand new cam or a second hand DSLR , both same price but difference functions, quality, and image.

Canonised said:
i think you miss Pro Image's point...... he only suggested to you an alternative ... meaning he wanted to let you have a wider choice, not saying you must take his suggestion. I think most of us can only suggest to you but because you know your own set of problems (which no one here knows better than you), you should make your own decision, probably with your mum and hubby..... we all love you la ....and also your delicious cookies ..... :heart:
this is a decision similar to buying a cheap brand new cam or a second hand DSLR , both same price but difference functions, quality, and image.

eeeeeeeeee dun feel ur love anymore :sticktong
mama, u got to get me a puppy then i believe ur "love"

Canonised said:

Thanks for the explaning. Whew.....! Talking to married woman can be more stressful that I first thought. Luckly I am not selling a washing machine to her or else vomit blood.....:bsmilie:

Pro Image said:
Thanks for the explaning. Whew.....! Talking to married woman can be more stressful that I first thought. Luckly I am not selling a washing machine to her or else vomit blood.....:bsmilie:

well.. i buy things very easy.. tell the uncle my budget get him to recommend.. will ask price and model for 3 store.. done.
if u like that vomit blood.. i think u not much blood left, you have a long way to go if you want to become a successful sales person. Learn from Canonised.

Haze said:
well.. i buy things very easy.. tell the uncle my budget get him to recommend.. will ask price and model for 3 store.. done.
if u like that vomit blood.. i think u not much blood left

Yeah not much left actually.....in fact starting to bleed right at this moment.....:sweat: :bsmilie:

Pro Image said:
Brudder, she's not a married woman la .... hubby is her bf... but i think if you look like the guy in yr avatar, then probably you and her can be heavenly matched leh ..... positive and negative ... bingo.... :heart: :heart: :sweatsm:

Canonised said:
Brudder, she's not a married woman la .... hubby is her bf... but i think if you look like the guy in yr avatar, then probably you and her can be heavenly matched leh ..... positive and negative ... bingo.... :heart: :heart: :sweatsm:

:bigeyes: :bigeyes: not married????? Hubby just her BF??????????

Canonised said:

Ha! she is not married but I am.....married to my job. If I look like the person on the avatar, I would not be selling her my washing machine for $300.....haha!:bsmilie:

I will just donate to her mom.....

Pro Image said:
Yeah not much left actually.....in fact starting to bleed right at this moment.....:sweat: :bsmilie:

this thread OT until you vomit blood ..... :faint: :sticktong

Pro Image said:

from which hole..

soma said:
:bigeyes: :bigeyes: not married????? Hubby just her BF??????????

here u appear.. dun step my tail hor

Haze said:
here u appear.. dun step my tail hor

hahahaha.....i sick mah..sleep the whole day yestersday..eat only porridge+water+pill this morning.. how to step.. typing also drain off my energy liao.:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Haze said:
u ah... purposely want to side other right -____-
no cookie for u liao... :sticktong ..
aiya we are not rich ppl.. we dun have expensive clothes.
beside.. my mum so old fashion.. if get such an expensive washign machine for her to wash her working clothes (u remember or not she work in hawker) and floor mat.. she sure give me a good shout for the new yr.
last two yrs i bought the fisher and parkey Fridge already got x liao.. where got save electricity.. everymth stil $80 bill..
my family have 3 ppl only.. mostly my mum stay.. seriously washing 2 person clothes.. mine is hand wash.
So u said.. take the ex one or the economy one?
actually if office's clothes, i'll insist on hand wash :) no matter wat they claimed that certain high-end washing machines have functions for washing silk clothes, dont believe in it. unless you want your clothes wear few times then buang liao ;p

i'll recommend Toshiba, top load type. ya know why ? im in property line and i just checked with our 2 Purchasing officers, they always buy this. so far very lasting :lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.