What brand of Washing Machine is reliable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
soma said:
hahahaha.....i sick mah..sleep the whole day yestersday..eat only porridge+water+pill this morning.. how to step.. typing also drain off my energy liao.:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Must be that time of the month.......not you but Haze......having PMS.:bsmilie:

Which washing machine betta? My mum alway look for those ones with the words like commercial or heavy duty lor.

In Aust, the popluar brands are Simpson, Hoover, Whirpool and Fisher&Paykel :embrass:

I very cheapskate one......alway eyeing on those pple moving interstate or going overseas. 6mths old or still under warranty :embrass:

Pro Image said:
Must be that time of the month.......not you but Haze......having PMS.:bsmilie:
hey Pro Image.. you're married rite? surely you could understand women more than those who are single, right? women having PMS is very painful you know? i think your earlier postings still making fun/teasing Haze but now abit not very nice liao leh. dont be like that lah :(

Anyway, OT too much liao....

Still if you want to buy something nice for your mom get a good one. If not your mom will not be happy keep on repairing every few months. $300 is really not a good buy.

Spend at least $500-600 to get a decent one. I know as my mom have been using Maytag for 10 years. Of course Maytag is above $1000 but if I calculate the 10 years for $1100, it's really worth it.

Toshiba as mentioned by furrypaws is one of the most reliable brand.

furrycake said:
hey Pro Image.. you're married rite? surely you could understand women more than those who are single, right? women having PMS is very painful you know? i think your earlier postings still making fun/teasing Haze but now abit not very nice liao leh. dont be like that lah :(

Yeah I know lar.....so look for my next post lar......I know there is a limit lar.

Peace man Haze!!!

furrycake said:

Draw your sword leh.. long time never see liao..:bsmilie: show him the power of Killbill..:sweat:

Yeah loh!!! No point gg on any more liao lah! WORLD PEACE!!! ;)

soma said:
Draw your sword leh.. long time never see liao..:bsmilie: show him the power of Killbill..:sweat:

:kok: :kok: :kok: Stop adding oil to the fire lah!

hey Pro Image.. you're married rite? surely you could understand women more than those who are single, right? women having PMS is very painful you know? i think your earlier postings still making fun/teasing Haze but now abit not very nice liao leh. dont be like that lah

If want to understand PMS? Best is put a pad btw ur legs...then walk around with it....sit on it.....changed it at an interval. Only then one is qualified to make comments abt it :think:

Cheers,

Dun bullied me ....I still only have an IQ of 92 :sweat:

Haze, close the thread liao lah! This thread nw lead to no where liao! :what:

soma said:
hahahaha.....i sick mah..sleep the whole day yestersday..eat only porridge+water+pill this morning.. how to step.. typing also drain off my energy liao.:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

gosh.. that's sound quite serious... u got to change ur eating habit

Benign said:
If want to understand PMS? Best is put a pad btw ur legs...then walk around with it....sit on it.....changed it at an interval. Only then one is qualified to make comments abt it :think:

Cheers,

:eek::bigeyes: you tried that before.........:bsmilie:

Haze said:
gosh.. that's sound quite serious... u got to change ur eating habit

I know..so you got receive the PM or not.. you seem to be buying alot of new thing leh..

Pro Image said:
Yeah I know lar.....so look for my next post lar......I know there is a limit lar.

Peace man Haze!!!

sound like cursing me leh

Benign said:

Cheers,

:what:

Pro Image said:
Hello no Girl POWER here.......see this is another problem when you step on a woman's foot.

now den u know... there is this hidden female allegiance... that all guys in the world never know... its like a telepathy between them.. u see girls can hold hands when go out rite... have u seen guys do that? those who did are not guys... gays....

i still remember i was at a comics shop then was not happy with my ex ex, about to scold her... den later when paying up, the girl tell me, never provoke a woman.. (qian wan bu yao de zui nu ren) i was like.. duh... how the hell she know... :dunno:

Funny said:
Haze, close the thread liao lah! This thread nw lead to no where liao! :what:

yes mama

Status
Not open for further replies.