What accessories are you interested to get for your Pentax Cameras/Lenses?

Teleconverter: Pentax-F 1.7x AF Adapter,

U need K-5 else having WR remote is useless :bsmilie:

oh... u still need a WR UWA... :bsmilie:

i'm not worried about the camera getting splashed actually... i used to shoot the k20d with a wired remote , which means the door is open.....

but i just saw my friend's remote get washed by seawater recently, just died...

come to think of it, maybe should just get those cheap third party remotes... $8- $10, if the WR remote costs $50, i'm sure i won't wash my third party remotes 5 times.. :bsmilie:

i'm not worried about the camera getting splashed actually... i used to shoot the k20d with a wired remote , which means the door is open.....

but i just saw my friend's remote get washed by seawater recently, just died...

come to think of it, maybe should just get those cheap third party remotes... $8- $10, if the WR remote costs $50, i'm sure i won't wash my third party remotes 5 times.. :bsmilie:

;) u could buy 3 cheapo remotes for $20+, $30 and bring 2 out... 1 to use, 1 for spare, dry cabinet still got another one "just in case"... :bsmilie:

I wish Pentax can come out a DA* 500 F4 ;p:heart:

I think some people are still interested in the 18-250 but don't think Pentax still manuacture them.
My case, not really a Pentax accessory but I am looking for a white balance lenscap for manual white balance. Difficult to find a white wall of shirt to do it sometimes!

Maybe if they had this too : ;)

images

actually I need some small items such as eyecup, eyecup cover, rubber cover for the bg terminals, leather eyelet for the sling... just in case I lose some of those in the long run...:think:

ML-60 Divided Matte Focusing Screen

Teleconverter: Pentax-F 1.7x AF Adapter. Where in SG can buy ?:)

I think some people are still interested in the 18-250 but don't think Pentax still manuacture them.
My case, not really a Pentax accessory but I am looking for a white balance lenscap for manual white balance. Difficult to find a white wall of shirt to do it sometimes!

Maybe if they had this too : ;)

images

If they had that, I would want one too . . .:devil:

AA battery adaptor for K-r.

- original lens cap for the front (49, 52, etc) and rear.
- original camera straps
- sensor cleaning kit

49mm screw-in metal tele lens hood with 58mm diameter end for lens cap.

Last edited:
This u can look for our dear FW :)
i think what Mr FW have is the shallow one.. if i can get the deep metal one will be much better. especially when shooting with my flash mounted on the camera, unwanted light from the flash disperse in the glass..

i think what Mr FW have is the shallow one.. if i can get the deep metal one will be much better. especially when shooting with my flash mounted on the camera, unwanted light from the flash disperse in the glass..

I got my deep 40mm with 58mm front cap from FW too . But that's for my 50mm lah . Not sure a deep one will work for 35mm not .

I'm looking for this too :)

==> Magnifying Eyepiece O-ME53

I got my deep 40mm with 58mm front cap from FW too . But that's for my 50mm lah . Not sure a deep one will work for 35mm not .
im also looking for the hood for my 50mm FA. haven't tried ordering through ebay though..