WTSell: DSLR - Pentax WTS Pentax Various Lenses

Status
Not open for further replies.

loathar

Nov 18, 2010
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Pentax
Equipment Model: WTS Pentax Various Lenses
Price (S$): See each item described.
Description:
Hi guys/gals, I am looking to sell off most of my pentax lenses and my body as I hope to change system, I can't afford to wait that long for a FF from Pentax anymore as such, I will be letting go of most of my items at good prices.

1) Tamron 28mm-75mm XR Di LD (IF) f2.8
This is a pretty sharp lens and has been with me for awhile now. The contacts are clean and the lens is scratch free and there are no spots or fungus. Auto-focus works fine as well.
Price: $350

2) SMC Pentax-FA 50mm f1.4
This is a very sharp and wide prime lens needs no introduction, been a faithful and loyal companion for many a portrait shoots at events of studio. Lens has auotfocus and works like a charm. No scratches on the lens, no coating has rubbed off, fungus free.
Price: $400

3) Pentax DA 35mm AL f2.4
Was also called the plastic wonder, lens is also in pristine condition and as I have trouble composing with this lens, I seldom use it and has been sitting in the dry box all this while. Same, no scratches dings or marks. Lens is clear and scratch free.
Price: $170

4) Pentax DAL 55-300mm f4-5.8
Another very good and sharp lens, might not be the fastest but it worked well for me as a long zoom lens.
Price: 250

5) Pentax DA 18-135mm
This is the standard zoom for Pentax and the lens works beautifully as well, is WR and a perfect companion for the K5 WR body as well.
Price: $450

6) Sigma 75-200mm f2.8
A very very sharp and clear lens mainly used for concerts! Fast and fantastic for sports! This one they claim is better than the Tamron one if I am not mistaken. Its a steal for the price I am selling it at.
Price: $950

7) Signma 10-20mm f4-5.6 DC
My favorite UWA lens that is attached to my camera most of the time. Perfect for all the gigantic group shots as well as landscapes.
Price: $520

8) Pentax K5 + Original Battery Grip + 1 Original battery + 1 OEM Battery
Needs no introduction and has served me well for a long time. Shutter count should be around 60k-80k ( i need to check up on this ).
Price: K5 Body Alone: $700
Battery Grip: $200

Thanks for taking the time to look through my post and considering my items.

If you are interested, do SMS or Call or whatsapp me and I am sure we can arrange for you to test out the lens or the body. Whichever.

Have a happy Chinese New Year!

Contact Number: 9877 1738

Condition of Item: 8
Warranty Status: NIL

Additional Comments:
You can contact me @ 9877 1738

The Tamron 28-75mm as been SOLD.

Pentax 35mm f2.4 met up with a user and he showed me that the lens has some weird aperture control, but works fine on my K5. So still up for grabs.

Feedback that some of my lenses a bit over priced? Then let me revise some of the prices!

Pentax SMC DA 50mm - $380 (best offer!)
Pentax 35mm f2.8 - $150
Pentax DA 18-135mm - $420 (dont think you can find it any cheaper)
Pentax DAL 55-300mm (this is the plastic version) - $200

Do if your interested do drop me a SMS, whatsapp or call!

Thanks!

The Pentax DAL 55-300mm SOLD!

Hey guys some updates,

My Pentax 18-135mm and my Sigma 10-20mm have been sold off!

The rest of the stuff are still up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.