Weight Loss Cafe (2)


Status
Not open for further replies.

Funny

Senior Member
Apr 2, 2005
0
0
0
Sigh......!!!! Dun say liao lah! Yue miao yue hei. Refer tp post #1951. :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:
 

Funny

Senior Member
Apr 2, 2005
0
0
0
alechim said:
I will keep quiet, wait kenna flame for nothing..
Where got kanna flame??? Wat I mean is whether the morn aura work or nt? Do I look slim, healthy n young to all of u??? U all can be my witnesses lah! :dunno: :what: Anyway, dun kanna flame, I know my own standard.
 

furrycake

Senior Member
Jul 8, 2005
108
0
0
eastern past
Funny said:
Sigh......!!!! Dun say liao lah! Yue miao yue hei. Refer tp post #1951. :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:
never mind lah, just teasing you :love1:
 

Haze

Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
39
0
0
Funny said:
I am here!!! I try to get the feel of the fresh aura every morning at 5.30am meditating at my balcony. By doing tat I will get slimmer n healthier n younger. :sweatsm:
5.30am!!!!... so early.. what time u sleep:eek:
 

alechim

Senior Member
Aug 8, 2004
1,728
0
0
Redhill
Funny said:
Where got kanna flame??? Wat I mean is whether the morn aura work or nt? Do I look slim, healthy n young to all of u??? U all can be my witnesses lah! :dunno: :what:
oh of course not flame by you lah..

yeah you do look slim and healthy!
 

Funny

Senior Member
Apr 2, 2005
0
0
0
alechim said:
oh of course not flame by you lah..

yeah you do look slim and healthy!

:faint: :faint: :faint:
 

Haze

Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
39
0
0
Funny.. are you interested in doing those biscuit that can use colour icing to decor the top portion? For christmas use? I want to learn to do that leh..
 

alechim

Senior Member
Aug 8, 2004
1,728
0
0
Redhill
madmacs said:
oh...you were at funny's place at 5.30am?? :what:

:sweatsm:
I am still in slumber land then..I only wake up at 630am from my bed in redhill house leh..
 

Funny

Senior Member
Apr 2, 2005
0
0
0
Haze said:
5.30am!!!!... so early.. what time u sleep:eek:
I sleep fr 11pm to 1.30pm, depending on my schdule! Juz jokingly lah! I nvr wake up so early. Actually I nt slim, healthy n young lah!
 

Funny

Senior Member
Apr 2, 2005
0
0
0
furrycake said:
never mind lah, just teasing you :love1:
I know!!! I am nt so small air. :bsmilie:
 

furrycake

Senior Member
Jul 8, 2005
108
0
0
eastern past
alechim said:
I am still in slumber land then..I only wake up at 630am from my bed in redhill house leh..
my normal timing is waking up at 7.50 am leh. am i the piggy here :sweat:
 

Funny

Senior Member
Apr 2, 2005
0
0
0
Haze said:
Funny.. are you interested in doing those biscuit that can use colour icing to decor the top portion? For christmas use? I want to learn to do that leh..
I dun like to do fanciful decor leh! To mi plain is nice. I like classic decor. LIke those chocolate truffles kind of thing. ;p
 

Haze

Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
39
0
0
Funny said:
Yesss??? Darling Haze! Wats up? Miss mi oredi?
next weekend on? :p
 

Haze

Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
39
0
0
Funny said:
I dun like to do fanciful decor leh! To mi plain is nice. I like classic decor. LIke those chocolate truffles kind of thing. ;p
oh ok lor :p.. because i like to do art work ma :p
 

Status
Not open for further replies.