• XENNEC Camera Bags GIVE AWAY - SHARE & TAG your Friend to WIN one XENNEC Stylish bags. Visit this thread thread for more information.

Weight Loss Cafe (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funny

Apr 2, 2005
Sigh......!!!! Dun say liao lah! Yue miao yue hei. Refer tp post #1951. :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Funny

Apr 2, 2005
alechim said:
I will keep quiet, wait kenna flame for nothing..
Where got kanna flame??? Wat I mean is whether the morn aura work or nt? Do I look slim, healthy n young to all of u??? U all can be my witnesses lah! :dunno: :what: Anyway, dun kanna flame, I know my own standard.

Haze

Aug 16, 2005
Funny said:
I am here!!! I try to get the feel of the fresh aura every morning at 5.30am meditating at my balcony. By doing tat I will get slimmer n healthier n younger. :sweatsm:
5.30am!!!!... so early.. what time u sleep:eek:

alechim

Aug 8, 2004
Redhill
Funny said:
Where got kanna flame??? Wat I mean is whether the morn aura work or nt? Do I look slim, healthy n young to all of u??? U all can be my witnesses lah! :dunno: :what:
oh of course not flame by you lah..

yeah you do look slim and healthy!

Haze

Aug 16, 2005
Funny.. are you interested in doing those biscuit that can use colour icing to decor the top portion? For christmas use? I want to learn to do that leh..

alechim

Aug 8, 2004
Redhill
madmacs said:
oh...you were at funny's place at 5.30am?? :what:

:sweatsm:
I am still in slumber land then..I only wake up at 630am from my bed in redhill house leh..

Funny

Apr 2, 2005
Haze said:
5.30am!!!!... so early.. what time u sleep:eek:
I sleep fr 11pm to 1.30pm, depending on my schdule! Juz jokingly lah! I nvr wake up so early. Actually I nt slim, healthy n young lah!

Funny

Apr 2, 2005
Haze said:
Funny.. are you interested in doing those biscuit that can use colour icing to decor the top portion? For christmas use? I want to learn to do that leh..
I dun like to do fanciful decor leh! To mi plain is nice. I like classic decor. LIke those chocolate truffles kind of thing. ;p

Haze

Aug 16, 2005
Funny said:
I dun like to do fanciful decor leh! To mi plain is nice. I like classic decor. LIke those chocolate truffles kind of thing. ;p
oh ok lor :p.. because i like to do art work ma :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom