• XENNEC Camera Bags GIVE AWAY - SHARE & TAG your Friend to WIN one XENNEC Stylish bags. Visit this thread thread for more information.

Weight Loss Cafe (2)


Status
Not open for further replies.

furrycake

Senior Member
Jul 8, 2005
108
0
0
eastern past
#5
what no. you want, just take lah... anyway think the thread's title abit weird leh :bsmilie:
okie i officially belong to 'Pang Pang' Ju Le Bu (Fatty Club?)
AHAHAHAHAHAHA !! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
 

furrycake

Senior Member
Jul 8, 2005
108
0
0
eastern past
#7
clarinet said:
cos i dun dare to put.. sometime a bit shoot bird one.. later put 2 le come out 3 or 4, I'll PS one leh
what PS ? Pang Sai ? early in the morning talk about Pang Sai :nono:
dirty clarinet :bsmilie:

pai seh me abit nutty today.. shifting office again :cry:
come back later :sweatsm:
 

clarinet

Senior Member
Nov 16, 2004
256
0
0
strewberry farm
#8
furrycake said:
what PS ? Pang Sai ? early in the morning talk about Pang Sai :nono:
dirty clarinet :bsmilie:

pai seh me abit nutty today.. shifting office again :cry:
come back later :sweatsm:
aiyo, what pang sai... I paiseh(PS) to say I going PengSai(PS)... :bsmilie:
 

Funny

Senior Member
Apr 2, 2005
0
0
0
#9
furrycake said:
Dunno what to name the title..
Come, come, come.. let's continue our weight losing thread :bsmilie:
Actually shld be part3 coz tis is season 3 liao. ;p
 

Funny

Senior Member
Apr 2, 2005
0
0
0
#10
clarinet said:
aiyo, what pang sai... I paiseh(PS) to say I going PengSai(PS)... :bsmilie:
Hahahahaha..... they always like tat lah! Either furrycake or Haze loh! Veri funny gals. :bsmilie:
 

Funny

Senior Member
Apr 2, 2005
0
0
0
#12
clarinet said:
wow:bigeyes: session 3 le ar... seem like I miss out alot
Nvr mind! It better late than nvr. ;p
 

Funny

Senior Member
Apr 2, 2005
0
0
0
#14
Drudkh said:
I thought should have rename to Weight Gain Cafe? ;p
:hammer: :kok: :flush: :flame: .......
 

Haze

Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
39
0
0
#15
furrycake said:
what no. you want, just take lah... anyway think the thread's title abit weird leh :bsmilie:
okie i officially belong to 'Pang Pang' Ju Le Bu (Fatty Club?)
AHAHAHAHAHAHA !! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
hey Pang Pang Ju le bu is cool!! i like it
 

Haze

Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
39
0
0
#17
hey.. next time should put

Weight Loss cafe - Season 3

ok ;P...
 

Funny

Senior Member
Apr 2, 2005
0
0
0
#19
Shld oso creat a link to the previous 2 threads then hav meaning. Any one here to creat the link? :dunno: Or Furrycake shld b the one to create the links?
 

Haze

Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
39
0
0
#20
clarinet said:
wow Haze finally appeared
i hungry ma.. so went to canteen buy curry puff then go to pantry make coffee lor..

U girl or guy?
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom