Weight Loss Cafe (2)


Status
Not open for further replies.

Haze

Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
39
0
0
#21
U guys ah... very bad one..

Part 3 liao...

I just know how DCA, Furrycake and bengin look nian..
The rest.. so shy meh... now what century liao? Make friend wow.. not match make..

send me your pic.. if not not qualify to be here

send to karyinn@hotmail.com

kekeekke :devil:
 

soma

Senior Member
Aug 13, 2005
1,609
0
0
Local
#22
Haze said:
hey.. next time should put

Weight Loss cafe - Season 3

ok ;P...
Don't put Season la, put something of our own mah..

Like part 3 or espiod 3 or 3rd watch or 3 fat pig or 3 little indian or 3rd bang no more season, to many season thread liao.:sticktong

Strange enough, my main page is alway showing those thread 5 day ago only just now i find out got new thread liao. :dunno:

Any body looking for me ah.:sweatsm:
 

Funny

Senior Member
Apr 2, 2005
0
0
0
#23
Haze said:
U guys ah... very bad one..

Part 3 liao...

I just know how DCA, Furrycake and bengin look nian..
The rest.. so shy meh... now what century liao? Make friend wow.. not match make..

send me your pic.. if not not qualify to be here

send to karyinn@hotmail.com

kekeekke :devil:
Haze, can lock ur previous weightloss thread liao. Drudkh taught u liao.
 

Drudkh

Senior Member
Mar 2, 2004
6,129
0
0
lulu island
#24
clarinet said:
aiyo, what pang sai... I paiseh(PS) to say I going PengSai(PS)... :bsmilie:
haha guess what? i'm sitting in toilet now posting. :bsmilie:
 

Drudkh

Senior Member
Mar 2, 2004
6,129
0
0
lulu island
#25
Haze said:
U guys ah... very bad one..

Part 3 liao...

I just know how DCA, Furrycake and bengin look nian..
The rest.. so shy meh... now what century liao? Make friend wow.. not match make..

send me your pic.. if not not qualify to be here

send to karyinn@hotmail.com

kekeekke :devil:
thought you have my pic liao?
 

Haze

Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
39
0
0
#26
soma said:
Don't put Season la, put something of our own mah..

Like part 3 or espiod 3 or 3rd watch or 3 fat pig or 3 little indian or 3rd bang no more season, to many season thread liao.:sticktong

Strange enough, my main page is alway showing those thread 5 day ago only just now i find out got new thread liao. :dunno:

Any body looking for me ah.:sweatsm:
Weight Loss cafe (3) - Pang Pang Ju Le Bu :p
 

Haze

Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
39
0
0
#28
Funny said:
Haze, can lock ur previous weightloss thread liao. Drudkh taught u liao.
Done liao :D.. so easy ah.. never know kekekeek...
This weekend i want to bake Durian Butter cake and cookies.. lalal

Not going to shop.... ops.. i forget last two days i jio my buddy to JB shopping on saturday :confused:
 

alechim

Senior Member
Aug 8, 2004
1,728
0
0
Redhill
#32
Drudkh said:
no, i very honest one, i sent a recent photo ok! :rolleyes:
:bsmilie: should give that 1 mah..show you "Mr fantastic" you are :lovegrin:
 

alechim

Senior Member
Aug 8, 2004
1,728
0
0
Redhill
#33
scud said:
which one?
you never see that 1 before..you will be amaze if you get to see that photo..I think only me,will and Geno saw that photo before :bsmilie:
 

scud

Senior Member
Jul 28, 2003
1,808
0
0
Singapore
www.fotolightbox.com
#34
alechim said:
you never see that 1 before..you will be amaze if you get to see that photo..I think only me,will and Geno saw that photo before :bsmilie:
show leh......err.. maybe should just post here.
i believe everyone is curious to see.
 

alechim

Senior Member
Aug 8, 2004
1,728
0
0
Redhill
#35
scud said:
show leh......err.. maybe should just post here.
i believe everyone is curious to see.
only you curious lah..
ask Don lor..he is the owner of that photo :bsmilie:
 

Drudkh

Senior Member
Mar 2, 2004
6,129
0
0
lulu island
#36
alechim said:
you never see that 1 before..you will be amaze if you get to see that photo..I think only me,will and Geno saw that photo before :bsmilie:
and vincent, ashley i think. :embrass:
 

Haze

Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
39
0
0
#38
chey.. guys so po po ma ma

Funny send me your pic.. :lovegrin:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom