Weight Loss Cafe (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh......!!!! Dun say liao lah! Yue miao yue hei. Refer tp post #1951. :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

alechim said:
I will keep quiet, wait kenna flame for nothing..

Where got kanna flame??? Wat I mean is whether the morn aura work or nt? Do I look slim, healthy n young to all of u??? U all can be my witnesses lah! :dunno: :what: Anyway, dun kanna flame, I know my own standard.

Funny said:
Sigh......!!!! Dun say liao lah! Yue miao yue hei. Refer tp post #1951. :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:
never mind lah, just teasing you :love1:

Drudkh said:
they also wake up at 5:30am and watch you meditating at the balcony? :eek:

wrong.gif

Funny said:
I am here!!! I try to get the feel of the fresh aura every morning at 5.30am meditating at my balcony. By doing tat I will get slimmer n healthier n younger. :sweatsm:

5.30am!!!!... so early.. what time u sleep:eek:

Funny said:
Where got kanna flame??? Wat I mean is whether the morn aura work or nt? Do I look slim, healthy n young to all of u??? U all can be my witnesses lah! :dunno: :what:
oh of course not flame by you lah..

yeah you do look slim and healthy!

alechim said:
oh of course not flame by you lah..

yeah you do look slim and healthy!

:faint: :faint: :faint:

Funny.. are you interested in doing those biscuit that can use colour icing to decor the top portion? For christmas use? I want to learn to do that leh..

madmacs said:
oh...you were at funny's place at 5.30am?? :what:

:sweatsm:
I am still in slumber land then..I only wake up at 630am from my bed in redhill house leh..

Haze said:
5.30am!!!!... so early.. what time u sleep:eek:

I sleep fr 11pm to 1.30pm, depending on my schdule! Juz jokingly lah! I nvr wake up so early. Actually I nt slim, healthy n young lah!

furrycake said:
never mind lah, just teasing you :love1:

I know!!! I am nt so small air. :bsmilie:

alechim said:
I am still in slumber land then..I only wake up at 630am from my bed in redhill house leh..
my normal timing is waking up at 7.50 am leh. am i the piggy here :sweat:

Haze said:
Funny.. are you interested in doing those biscuit that can use colour icing to decor the top portion? For christmas use? I want to learn to do that leh..

I dun like to do fanciful decor leh! To mi plain is nice. I like classic decor. LIke those chocolate truffles kind of thing. ;p

Funny said:
Yesss??? Darling Haze! Wats up? Miss mi oredi?

next weekend on? :p

Funny said:
I dun like to do fanciful decor leh! To mi plain is nice. I like classic decor. LIke those chocolate truffles kind of thing. ;p

oh ok lor :p.. because i like to do art work ma :p

Status
Not open for further replies.