Wedding DI market rate

50 images in 15mins......even my designers can't do it...too much hassle unless you are desperate for the moolah...

2000 photos. Probably lots of crap shots too. Don't think you want to spend time do DI those. Unless by "DI" he means adjusting exposure curves/color correct

At the very worst & if you are still very new + desperate, try to charge no less than $1.50 per photo. If you are charging for less than that, it'd be better to just get another job, even a low-paying job at a restaurant. Assuming you can edit 10 photos in an hour, that's only 15.00 bucks per hour (120 bucks per day if you work 8 hours every day). Hardly enough to pay for your labor & skills, let alone depreciation on your computer, electricity to run AC to keep your computer cool enough during working hours, etc.

Last edited:
well. i personally do do photoshop at quite a advanced lvl.

yesterday touched up abt 6 photos? trying to get the cross processing flim technique effect. took me... 1 hour plus.

and i am playing with photoshop for like at laest 6-7 years alraedy.

so tell ur client its njot possible. if can ask him teach me i wanna laern too.

Wow... amazing speed for touch up... ;p
i got more than 10years DI experience, never met a Sifu like this, can introduce him to me?

Last edited:
Wow... amazing speed for touch up... ;p
i got more than 10years DI experience, never met a Sifu like this, can introduce him to me?

PS: looking for freelance jobs for photo touch up, any lobang pls contact me! TKs :D

haha i dun mine getting di jobs too..
anyyways ts, any updates?

Thanks all but I quit cause I was not good enough.
I couldn't manage his style of toning and the images he like I might have deleted it or didn't process to his taste
for example I like this to be black and white but he wants colors. It is really kinda hard yeah and really I am not good also.