• XENNEC Camera Bags GIVE AWAY - SHARE & TAG your Friend to WIN one XENNEC Stylish bags. Visit this thread thread for more information.

Wearing an orange photog's vest

Status
Not open for further replies.

gremlin

Nov 15, 2002
www.pixelpixie.biz
Had a chance along with the other dudes to shoot in a real soccer competition last evening. It was really cool to don one of those photographer's vest :D Wanted to keep one as a souvenir but can't :(

Anyway, to share some shots. Definitely not easy shooting this stuff:think:

Apr 29, 2003
Singapore
well done some really good shots there, many thanks for coming along and having some fun there. remember to enter the canon s league competition you still have a 8 days lefthttp://forums.clubsnap.org/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=693886#

sehsuan

Deregistered
Dec 12, 2002
Singapore
www.sportsshooter.com
#1 - too loose, plenty of empty space. crop tighter.

#2 - good action, crop tighter to remove distraction

#3 - can't see faces of the parties fighting for possession, keep for personal consumption

#4 - too much of the back of the defender.

not bad, will definitely improve given more opportunities. :)

gremlin

Nov 15, 2002
www.pixelpixie.biz
travelshooter said:
well done some really good shots there, many thanks for coming along and having some fun there. remember to enter the canon s league competition you still have a 8 days lefthttp://forums.clubsnap.org/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=693886#
Thanks John. And many thanks for your pointers which you gave during half time. Its not as easy as I thought shooting action. But its fun :D

gremlin

Nov 15, 2002
www.pixelpixie.biz
sehsuan said:
#1 - too loose, plenty of empty space. crop tighter.

#2 - good action, crop tighter to remove distraction

#3 - can't see faces of the parties fighting for possession, keep for personal consumption

#4 - too much of the back of the defender.

not bad, will definitely improve given more opportunities. :)
Thanks for your comments sehsuan. Will keep them in mind. Hope to be able to shoot more such actions soon :)

sehsuan

Deregistered
Dec 12, 2002
Singapore
www.sportsshooter.com
bsplenden said:
may i know the settings? ISO, shutter and aperture?? :sweat:
let me guess - all are ISO1600 + f/2.8 + unknown shutter speed faster than 1/320s :D

no problem about the suggestions, gremlin. your fireworks shots from last year were simply breathtaking - i oughta ask you to teach me... :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom