Wearing an orange photog's vest

Status
Not open for further replies.

gremlin

Nov 15, 2002
www.pixelpixie.biz
Had a chance along with the other dudes to shoot in a real soccer competition last evening. It was really cool to don one of those photographer's vest :D Wanted to keep one as a souvenir but can't :(

Anyway, to share some shots. Definitely not easy shooting this stuff:think:

IMG_9305_web.jpg

IMG_9311_web.jpg

IMG_9318_web.jpg

IMG_9270_web.jpg

well done some really good shots there, many thanks for coming along and having some fun there. remember to enter the canon s league competition you still have a 8 days lefthttp://forums.clubsnap.org/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=693886#

#1 - too loose, plenty of empty space. crop tighter.

#2 - good action, crop tighter to remove distraction

#3 - can't see faces of the parties fighting for possession, keep for personal consumption

#4 - too much of the back of the defender.

not bad, will definitely improve given more opportunities. :)

travelshooter said:
well done some really good shots there, many thanks for coming along and having some fun there. remember to enter the canon s league competition you still have a 8 days lefthttp://forums.clubsnap.org/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=693886#

Thanks John. And many thanks for your pointers which you gave during half time. Its not as easy as I thought shooting action. But its fun :D

sehsuan said:
#1 - too loose, plenty of empty space. crop tighter.

#2 - good action, crop tighter to remove distraction

#3 - can't see faces of the parties fighting for possession, keep for personal consumption

#4 - too much of the back of the defender.

not bad, will definitely improve given more opportunities. :)

Thanks for your comments sehsuan. Will keep them in mind. Hope to be able to shoot more such actions soon :)

may i know the settings? ISO, shutter and aperture?? :sweat:

bsplenden said:
may i know the settings? ISO, shutter and aperture?? :sweat:

let me guess - all are ISO1600 + f/2.8 + unknown shutter speed faster than 1/320s :D

no problem about the suggestions, gremlin. your fireworks shots from last year were simply breathtaking - i oughta ask you to teach me... :embrass:

wah..sehs..very critical ah :sweat: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.