We ALL cheat on our spouses!

Status
Not open for further replies.
jbma said:
Me and my wife has an understanding relationship. I buy and she nags. It works fine for me.
One day she will do more than just nagging! Once that happens.......good luck jbma, you are living dangerously! :)

Belle&Sebastain said:
:thumbsup: must learn from the best! too bad my wife knows the value of red lines around the rings, she tags along to camera shops.

she even spots the difference between my 1D and the 1DmkII on display in CP with the 24mm Tilt and slift lens. "your one got a white dot at the side, that one dun have" WB sensor and proceed to ask, that one how much:sweat: ,how to upgrade in peace?:(

hahahahaha!

Your biggest mistake was to take her along to CP!.... what i normally do is to park at Raffles City and accompany her to Robinson & co .... then say let's meet at the supermarket in about 2hrs ,,, ...
if you buy anything on that day at CP, she will normally wont complain coz she would be juz as guilty with her purchases at Robinson, etc... Maybe she is more worried that you may nag at her for buying those clothings, shoes, etc when there is no more space in your house. Also once you meet her, start to nag at her before she asked what you buy .... hehe
It always works ..... guarantee you, your drive home will be a very quiet one!

Canonised said:
hahahahaha!

Your biggest mistake was to take her along to CP!.... what i normally do is to park at Raffles City and accompany her to Robinson & co .... then say let's meet at the supermarket in about 2hrs ,,, ...
if you buy anything on that day at CP, she will normally wont complain coz she would be juz as guilty with her purchases at Robinson, etc... Maybe she is more worried that you may nag at her for buying those clothings, shoes, etc when there is no more space in your house. Also once you meet her, start to nag at her before she asked what you buy .... hehe

woah ... must learn sia

remain single equates peace and quiet, and if gf nags, change gf :)

Canonised said:
to prevent nagging, I normally blanco the first digit from the invoice and made a photocopy of it and left it on the table where she would accidently see it. So far it works with all the L lens, like $2,250 will become $ 250! But even this, she would sometimes complain that $250 is too expensive for a lens that has only a red line around it!.... :dunno:

lol what if one day she quarrels with you & decide to use your L lens as a tomahawk missile against you? :bsmilie: then she say whats the big deal??!! Its only $250 what... I PAY YOU LAH! :angry: ;p

Canonised said:
hahahahaha!

Does she ever tembak back and ask to compare receipt?:bsmilie:

gundugundu said:
lol what if one day she quarrels with you & decide to use your L lens as a tomahawk missile against you? :bsmilie: then she say whats the big deal??!! Its only $250 what... I PAY YOU LAH! :angry: ;p
It's a general practice... to keep your dry cabi lock all the time... if she can lift up ur cabbie and throw at u, den I think it's time to consider a bigger and heavier dry cabi liao...:bsmilie:

Canonised said:
hahahahaha!

:bsmilie: :p :bsmilie:

this is a hilarious thread...!
imagine if all ur wives do have a shopping forum where they always organize shopping sprees withour ur knowledge, and often eye products like Gucci, Prada, just as many here eye L lenses!!
the reality of us married photogr here in CS is really funny. esp in this thread..had a gd laugh:bsmilie:

Belle&Sebastain said:
she even spots the difference between my 1D and the 1DmkII on display in CP with the 24mm Tilt and slift lens. "your one got a white dot at the side, that one dun have" WB sensor and proceed to ask, that one how much:sweat: ,how to upgrade in peace?:(
Now I understand why some ppl like to gaffer up their camera and lens. :bigeyes:

gundugundu said:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
i know a neighbour who drives a super old scrap Toyota to work & drives a S class during weekend or when the wife goes to buy grocery...

There are many types of ppl in this world. Wives also have many types.. some don't mind you spend; some don't like U to spend; some spend only for herself; some will spend with U together; some only spend when you spend; some spend on you and does not spend on herself... can't think of any other combinations... you may wish to continue!!!

Anyway it is your life. You choose your wife!

adamadam said:
I always ask my parents before I make the purchases

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: After asking sometime can get better one right..:bsmilie:

Sion said:
Haw bout those go to to join sexy babes photo shoots without the wives know? That's cheating too?

My wife sometime ask me to go and try.:sweatsm: But don't know come back will get confinement or not.:sweat:

yes, i confess. i am guilty of cheating my wife....spending $$$ on my other sexy & stimulating babes
- ipod mini
- creative neeon
- psp
- dvd recorder
- videocam
- ibook
- watches

............all declared as 'sale-items', bought from ware-house sale, '2nd' hand stuff but new (heheheh), staff-price etc.....hence, all are priced 50%-70% of retail price! :bsmilie:

I've been lucky so far.....I mean, I'm still alive.

Yappy said:
There are many types of ppl in this world. Wives also have many types.. some don't mind you spend; some don't like U to spend; some spend only for herself; some will spend with U together; some only spend when you spend; some spend on you and does not spend on herself... can't think of any other combinations... you may wish to continue!!!

Anyway it is your life. You choose your wife!

Actually, there is only ONE type of wife .... they nag and they all think the same >>> your $$$ is my $$$ and my $$$ is also my $$$ ..... :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.