Wah piang....the hot weather is back!

You sure it is not fungus on your scrotum? Better let a male doctor check it out during a medical examination so as to avoid any possible or potential allegation of sexual harresment by the opposite gender when they hold and jiggle it thoroughly.

Relax brother. I think the lady doctor uses this to examine him: :bsmilie:

Now got a lot of young and really pretty doctors in hospitals. That time saw one super chio one in A&E. Feel like getting out of bed and pulling down my pants. Then remembered that I was under regional anesthesia. It would have been a futile effort. :)

Now got a lot of young and really pretty doctors in hospitals. That time saw one super chio one in A&E. Feel like getting out of bed and pulling down my pants. Then remembered that I was under regional anesthesia. It would have been a futile effort. :)

That I agree with you. :bsmilie:

japanese-nurse-sexy.jpg

11102202.jpg

img56924748.jpg

I am perspiring as I sit in front of my PC. I didn't know typing can produce so much perspirations. Maybe we can have a picture thread here in kpt. The theme is "The heat is on". Let the perspiration drive your inspiration.
Sure you are not sitting in front of your oven roasting chicken & mistook the oven as your computer? :think:

Your oven must have looked like a computer

You have really vivid fantasies hor?

It rained this morning and it was 23'C. The weather is going siao already.

your prayers have been answered less than 24hrs after starting thread

Last edited:
Maybe the solar flares have a hand in the hot weather.

BBC News - Four colossal Sun flares in 48 hours
Nope just low level sea breeze heated up due to the rather extreme convection happening as a result of the strong daytime solar heating in recent days, converging in the evening.

Also from the Meteorological Doppler solid state Weather Radar (MDWR) and Multifunctional Transport Satellites (MTSAT) images that I'm looking at now, a massive Sumatra squall also moved in at night from Riau, Sumatra, Indonesia. Beginning crossing over the Strait of Malacca at approximately 2013-05-15 T 2300 hours and reaching Singapore at approximately 2013-05-16 T 0345 hours.

Just had my aircond cleaned(DIY), this will ensure the units are in tip top condition and more energy efficient :thumbsup:

dear men,

why are you complaining?

women are starting to wear lesser.

rejoice!

soon you'll see this at Orchard Road and the CBD

2013051313684309991494991367.jpg

:bsmilie:

Last edited:
dear men,

why are you complaining?

women are starting to wear lesser.

rejoice!

soon you'll see this at Orchard Road and the CBD

:bsmilie:

I have a pool. Bring your bikini. I'll bring a camera.