Wah piang....the hot weather is back!

ManWearPants

Jul 14, 2008
Singapore
I am perspiring as I sit in front of my PC. I didn't know typing can produce so much perspirations. Maybe we can have a picture thread here in kpt. The theme is "The heat is on". Let the perspiration drive your inspiration.

I am perspiring as I sit in front of my PC. I didn't know typing can produce so much perspirations. Maybe we can have a picture thread here in kpt. The theme is "The heat is on". Let the perspiration drive your inspiration.

you should change your nick to ManWearingNothing :)

If the heat is linked to the beautiful sunrises and sunsets we've been getting in recent days, let it continue to be hot. :bsmilie:

In my opinion, it is the humidity that is the killer. At 32 C and if the air is dry, all we got to do is go under shade. Now with almost 100% humidity, even inside the house also sweat like crazy.

One day we can recover the water and heat, we will be richer that those oil producing countries. Haha

Singapore only got hot, wet or both mah. What else you want?

Only time it "snowed" here was in 1991 for 3 days, also not to mention again Typhoon Vamei in 2001.

wah lau eh. It is not the usual 32C loh. It is 34C and feels like 36-7C. You are right about the humidity. Even my scrotum feels itchy being moist most of the time. My skin used to be fair and smooth. Now a bit chow tar already.

ha ha exactly !!
why stay at home on the pc when hot dusty days like these are producing great sunrises and sunsets ?

The heat is killing me as well..

And more people will turn up the air conditioning, and yet more heat thrown into the environment..

Ironically, I find that Singapore has a "cold" climate from all the airconditioning we have all around, like shopping malls, offices and homes.... haha.... imagine having to wear a jacket from the too cold air con while working in my office..... bbrrrr......

It's the humidity thats the killer here in Singapore. If we are really talking about hot, go visit a Middle East country during July/August period. 60+ deg C is really no joke. You'll feel like you are being fried there.

I don't feel that hot in malaysia. I guess it is our closed packed buildings that release IR during night time.

Where to shoot sunrise and sunset without a hdb in the background?

Those in the office, take a walk out during lunch. Then you know what I am talking about.

Something is wrong about the high temp in Singapore these days. Maybe too much trees have been cut down to make way for concrete forests. Just like the frequent ponding with all the digging underground. These are tell tale signs that the island is over built-up.

In my opinion, it is the humidity that is the killer. At 32 C and if the air is dry, all we got to do is go under shade. Now with almost 100% humidity, even inside the house also sweat like crazy.

One day we can recover the water and heat, we will be richer that those oil producing countries. Haha

Hey, that is a good idea. Cool ourselves during the day and have a hot shower at night.

Even my scrotum feels itchy being moist most of the time.
You sure it is not fungus on your scrotum? Better let a male doctor check it out during a medical examination so as to avoid any possible or potential allegation of sexual harresment by the opposite gender when they hold and jiggle it thoroughly.

Last edited:

Which site have you been surfing? :bsmilie:

You sure it is not fungus on your scrotum? Better let a male doctor check it out during a medical examination so as to avoid any possible or potential allegation of sexual harresment by the opposite gender when they hold and jiggle it thoroughly.

Relax brother. I think the lady doctor uses this to examine him: :bsmilie:

image_17231.jpg