Vote your fave Animatrix story!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry

Apr 25, 2002
singapore
www.larryloh.com
just returned from a screening of the Animatrix, and i must say, it's a real mind-trip!!!

just for fun, vote your favourite short/segment. comments welcome!!! :D

actually all r v gd:thumbsup:

"Second Renaissance" - Part 1 & 2 seems like a recap of history. Kept my eyes open all the time. Except for the "head poper" part, if u saw part 1 u'll know what i mean :D

Originally posted by shidenx
"Second Renaissance" - Part 1 & 2 seems like a recap of history. Kept my eyes open all the time. Except for the "head poper" part, if u saw part 1 u'll know what i mean :D

Yeah man! That's what reminded me that the Animatrix was rated NC16!

Though I think it may not appeal to everyone out there cos it seems a tad *exclusive*??

Must I choose a fave episode??? Oh dear....

heh heh heh... come to think of it, my pre-ordered RC 1 Animatrix will be coming soon liao... from US... and it's NOT CENSORED.. hahaha.....

I think all are nice... very mind-boggling and a good way to intro manga into Singapore film scene, esp. after many failed attempts like "Eating Air" ;p

definitely "Final Flight"! i think it takes the animation from Final Fantascy one step further!

the whole series is in the true spirit of "Ghost in the Shell", another classic.....

really fantastic that the Matrix draws a lot from the Japanese genre...

what are your favorite charactors in Reloaded? Mines gotta be the Twins and Sereph, the fight scene between Sereph and Neo comes closest to the fight intensity seen in the original Matrix (between Neo and Morpheus, between Neo and Agenet Smith), the rest of the fight sequences in Reloaded are nice too but they dun come close...:p

but i must say the highway chase is heavenly!

hi .. who got the whole set to send? hehe.. me onli have 3 epd now nia.. cant wait to finish the whole series..... argh..... kaza n irc like tortise....sob : )

i can trade anime 4 it ..... : )

Originally posted by SouL81
hi .. who got the whole set to send? hehe.. me onli have 3 epd now nia.. cant wait to finish the whole series..... argh..... kaza n irc like tortise....sob : )

i can trade anime 4 it ..... : )

u can dl 4 straight away frm
intothematrix

thanx 4 the reply.. tehse r the 1s i have ..... : )

Status
Not open for further replies.