VivoCity 3rd Anniversary Fireworks Extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.

kruger

Dec 2, 2005
Tampines
http://www.vivocity.com.sg/happenings_promotions.html

VivoCity 3rd Anniversary Fireworks Extravaganza

In celebration of VivoCity's 3rd Anniversary, we are proud to bring you a feast for the senses. An annual VivoCity tradition, this year's fireworks extravaganza is a specially commissioned multimedia and pyro-musical display choreographed by the award-winning pyrotechnic experts FUEGO21 from Korea. Catch the bursts of colours against the night sky.

Date : 2 Dec 2009
Time : 9pm
Venue : The Promenade, Level 1

Wonder if there will be a huge crowd? Anyone going?

I think I skipped Vivo, perhaps find other alternative area to view the fireworks ;)

I think I skipped Vivo, perhaps find other alternative area to view the fireworks ;)

me too... will probably find another space to camp at... maybe harbourfront or something....

I've went for both 1st and 2nd year one and since this will be on a wednesday, i doubt it will be that crowded.

dont mind me asking but where do they usually launch the fireworks?

Argg! Why must it be a weekday!

dont mind me asking but where do they usually launch the fireworks?
for the past 2 years it has been on the waterway between sentosa and vivocity. i think this year should be the same.

The best place to shoot at should be at the Vivo Rooftop right?

Any idea where would be a good place to camp?

Does anyone knows where are the fireworks launched?

Might shoot like NDP 2009. From the water platform.

Maybe some 1 will go there a day before and look for any suspicious platform :bsmilie:

It will shoot from the floating bumboat. Best place to shoot is at the rooftop of Vivo.

Forget abt the view from Harbourfront Carpark, it's blocked.

Will it be possible to shoot from Sentosa?

No. Unless you can go in to the construction site of the IR.

Outside the construction site is good enough, tried that this year during New Year.
But that was earlier and not much blockage, better check out first.. :)

Mount Faber

No. Unless you can go in to the construction site of the IR.
i got go in before hahah. got a nice view of the bayfront from their site offices. but i doubt i can go in at night.

i guess i'll be camping on vivo roof top. wanna include people in my shots...

Im thinking of the bridge to sentosa. I it accessible? Meanimg can i camp there?
that bridge is closed for reno since a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.