Vivian Chow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolrence

Oct 15, 2006
Enjoy =)

(The photo all the way to the left could have been the best shot among all, if not for the person who partly blocked me in front.. notice the beigey blob??) =.="""

vivian_chow.jpg

thanks for sharing, though with the bolb, the left one still the best.

I guess the one that has the best shot should be the official photographer. My shots didnt turn out good too. A terrible place to host such events esp with a superstar.

borrow ur thread for a pic. Here's mine.

_MG_3127.jpg

thanks for sharing, though with the bolb, the left one still the best.

Haha yup. I noticed that she gave alot of fake smiles just now.. and I had to filter them out of these photos.. lolz..

I guess the one that has the best shot should be the official photographer. My shots didnt turn out good too. A terrible place to host such events esp with a superstar.

borrow ur thread for a pic. Here's mine.

_MG_3127.jpg

No problemo. Yea, I was taking photos from outside, then got fustrated, and went in to shoot instead.. lucky for me, the guards didn't chase me away.. still got blocked by a few pple in front of me though..

No problemo. Yea, I was taking photos from outside, then got fustrated, and went in to shoot instead.. lucky for me, the guards didn't chase me away.. still got blocked by a few pple in front of me though..

Are you the guy or the lady that was shooting from the side where Vivian leaves? I got frustrated too shooting from outside then went inside but couldnt squeeze to the side where i can see her.
:(

Are you the guy or the lady that was shooting from the side where Vivian leaves? I got frustrated too shooting from outside then went inside but couldnt squeeze to the side where i can see her.
:(

Lol! Yea haha. The guy in long sleeves, jeans and canon cam. Hmm.. you should have asked me, then I let you take a few shots from my place.. still, the few pple in front of me was still blocking me half the time.. can't get really good shots..

Lol! Yea haha. The guy in long sleeves, jeans and canon cam. Hmm.. you should have asked me, then I let you take a few shots from my place.. still, the few pple in front of me was still blocking me half the time.. can't get really good shots..

Well I see you snapping away happily so didnt disturb you. Anyway Tangs should have a better area to host such events instead of putting her into the glass area. Makes her so untouchable. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

The entrance area was so small and causes jam to those who wanna enter or leave.

Overall I find it quite terrible but i guess they do have space constraints.

Well I see you snapping away happily so didnt disturb you. Anyway Tangs should have a better area to host such events instead of putting her into the glass area. Makes her so untouchable. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

The entrance area was so small and causes jam to those who wanna enter or leave.

Overall I find it quite terrible but i guess they do have space constraints.

Haha.. it's funny that they even decided to hold it at Tangs in the first place.. and the part about having her interview like a mannequin was kinda.. insulting??? lol. Maybe they had it there, so that she can get away into the vehicle fast, away from us paparazzi photographers :bsmilie:

Haha.. it's funny that they even decided to hold it at Tangs in the first place.. and the part about having her interview like a mannequin was kinda.. insulting??? lol. Maybe they had it there, so that she can get away into the vehicle fast, away from us paparazzi photographers :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:
I guess if they dont move her somewhere else, i think the doorway to tangs will be choked with too many onlookers.

Vivocity be a better place to hold this event. THey have a central area that can put up a big stage for her. And Tangs do holds part of vivo too if iam not wrong.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:
I guess if they dont move her somewhere else, i think the doorway to tangs will be choked with too many onlookers.

Vivocity be a better place to hold this event. THey have a central area that can put up a big stage for her. And Tangs do holds part of vivo too if iam not wrong.

Actually, I won't prefer Vivo.. lol.. too many people! Those who came late (like me) would be stuck all the way to the back taking photos of the onlookers instead ;)

Vivian, as pretty as last time I saw her.

Good shot bro

Status
Not open for further replies.