Vignetting issues on LX5 adapter?

binarydotcom

Jun 1, 2003
Visit site
Thinking of getting an adapter for my newly bought LX5. Wondering if here is any vignetting issues with filter on. Please share your experience. Kindly indicate the adapter that you are using. Many thanks.

Hi there, I sell the adapters on CS Mass Sales section. I guarantee there is no vignetting even with filters on :)

Hi there, I sell the adapters on CS Mass Sales section. I guarantee there is no vignetting even with filters on :)

How about a hood for LX5 with no vignetting?

BTW how to we recognise you at thursday's public meet? Do you wear a T-shirt with coolbox big big on it or is that tattooed on your forehead(just joking):bsmilie:

Any plans for LCD hoods or 3rd party gorilla tripods for the LX5 of course???

You can just give me a ring when you are there cos I haven't decided on what to wear :p
I do not know of any LCD hoods yet for LX5. As for gorillapods, I'm sure you can find someone carrying that in the Mass Sales forum as its quite a generic item. I definitely wouldn't want to bring it in and create unfirendly competition :)

Bought the adaptor from Wormz. Able to fit all filters. But when I attached the hood with the filters, there is vignetting. Tried many other design hood but the problem still occurs.

But there is no vignetting when i remove the filters. That means i only put on the adaptor with hood only (Without filter)

Bought the adaptor from Wormz. Able to fit all filters. But when I attached the hood with the filters, there is vignetting. Tried many other design hood but the problem still occurs.

But there is no vignetting when i remove the filters. That means i only put on the adaptor with hood only (Without filter)

Much thanks for your info, not many people is in your position to test the various hoods out there. :D

Much thanks for your info, not many people is in your position to test the various hoods out there. :D

I do weekly meetups at city hall on Thursdays 730pm :)

Hi there! Thanks for the business :)

Have you tried to screw on the hood first then the filter on the inside of the hood (some have threads)? I think the vigneting could be caused simply because the hood is too far out from the lens already.

Do let me know if this is workable :)

Thanks for the info. So its not advisable to attach hood with filter or more than 1 filter.