very bored...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opps, Jeanie, looks like i have no choice but to ask you out... be one of your suitors too. Mind telling me what queue number i got?

stop teasing me lah.
i'm really ordinary looking and i'm a typical singaporean gal you see at orchard road.

how come you guys dont wanna date some of the models here in CS?
:dunno:

I am bored too. I am always bored. I am a bore.

That is why I shoot and do all the things I like to do. Then, I am not bored and not a bore.

Too bad, I have to be a bore now. Weekend is only 4.5 days away :)

You have a good life. :thumbsup:

I'm sure many of us do, but they're either here only for a week, or they have a strict "Don't ask me for my phone number" policy. :rolleyes:

I'm sure many of us do, but they're either here only for a week, or they have a strict "Don't ask me for my phone number" policy. :rolleyes:

then dont ask for hp number.ask for email.lidat also cnt?:dunno:

and why date those foreign imports?
date local gals!

unfortunately, as much as i agree with you, but i have to have a reasonably paid job to support my lifestyle.
call me a princess, but i really enjoy life to the fullest whenever i can.

i know about the 'find the job u really want, and you wont be working' theory,
but if i really do that, i'll have to tighten my belt, go public, sell my gears.:bsmilie:
it's singapore my dear friend.and money talks...literally.

secret to getting connected?be sincere and truthful, frank, upfront.
these are what's really lacking in singaporean guys imho.

I'm finding something that I'm passionate about yet can make a reasonable profit. The key thing is finding something in which the benefits far outweigh the sacrific. What is the secret then? tell you when I find out!!

Hey, don't generalize all sg guys!!! Else I got to come out and say all sg girls want are the Cs (car, condo, card, cash, clubs, cat, camera (nikon of course) etc....)

stop teasing me lah.
i'm really ordinary looking and i'm a typical singaporean gal you see at orchard road.

awww.. is that modesty i detect???????? ;) Looks isn't really everything you know.. some ordinary lookers are just magnets to the opposite sex, it could be because of the way they carry themselves or just simply the ability to carry on a meaningful conversation

Mainly cos i don't know any of them.. I mainly shoot underwater and landscape

So, do i get my queue no. now???? :dunno:

just curious...what u working as?

then dont ask for hp number.ask for email.lidat also cnt?:dunno:

and why date those foreign imports?
date local gals!

I would, but the local gals don't want to give you their number or email address... The imports are very open and friendly, but that's because they know they're leaving soon anyway. :p

no queue lah, no one wants to date me.:( :embrass:

I would, but the local gals don't want to give you their number or email address... The imports are very open and friendly, but that's because they know they're leaving soon anyway. :p

is it because of their contract?
anyway, go to orchard do people watch, see nice gals, just approach.

some guys did that to me, and till today, about 4 years, we are still good friends.:)

interrogation ah?:embrass:

just curious...if willing to share just pm can liao..if inconvenient to say so nvm also

no queue lah, no one wants to date me.:( :embrass:

Aiyaaaa, why so modest? Earlier you said you had a lot of suitors. ;)

Start a post that says "Who wants to date me?" and then see how quickly it will hit 10+ pages. :)

anyway, go to orchard do people watch, see nice gals, just approach.

some guys did that to me, and till today, about 4 years, we are still good friends.:)

I'm shy. :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.