very bored...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Join more CS outings... Who knows, you might make that special connection with someone from here. Then you could have photo outings together! :D

photography is just one of my hobby.and it's not my favourite though.
;)

WAH.. hao lian!!!!!! :bsmilie:

anyway, i feel that you're right on the dot about waiting for the connection, with divorce rates soaring through the roof and all

Unfortunately for someone like me, no choice no connections :cry: x 10

i must be your nemesis... i am always connected... so much so that i have problems keeping myself from overload... :sweatsm:

Sometimes i do hope that ppl are not so possesive... gimme some time to slack... :lovegrin:

how do you draw the line from being frank and sincere to friends and haolian?:bsmilie:

dont have such low self esteem please.
if you cant accept yourself for who you are and you dont love yourself, how do you expect people to love you?:dunno:
cheer up dude.:kiss:

hahahaa, the world is just one huge grey area. But i'll define hao lian as when it's said with the intention of looking better in other's opinion..

incidentally i got out of a relationship, so i'm particularly blue about the "getting hitched" topic.. So no worries about me, thanks for the concern though!! :lovegrin:

i'm a portraiture and landscape gal.
unless you are referring to doing abstracts on these which is beyond my level.
and even if i venture into it, i'll get crappy comments cos i'm no pro mah.:bsmilie:
Shoot events? Try out other aspects of photography...

i'm a portraiture and landscape gal.
unless you are referring to doing abstracts on these which is beyond my level.
and even if i venture into it, i'll get crappy comments cos i'm no pro mah.:bsmilie:

No lah... Your pics are good. The crappy comments are there to try to bring you closer to perfection. :)

Shoot events? Try out other aspects of photography...

no thanks.really not into it.unless i have new lenses to try.:sweatsm:

hahahaa, the world is just one huge grey area. But i'll define hao lian as when it's said with the intention of looking better in other's opinion..

incidentally i got out of a relationship, so i'm particularly blue about the "getting hitched" topic.. So no worries about me, thanks for the concern though!! :lovegrin:

sorry for bringing up the past.
all the best dear.

U trying to date her out rite... :think:

I think most of the people here on CS can only say... "I wish!" ;)

But i have same criteria... No connection, no go. Besides, i never even met 99% of you guys and gals yet! ;)

No lah... Your pics are good. The crappy comments are there to try to bring you closer to perfection. :)

my pics are good?
how come no one told me that?:sweatsm:

no thanks.really not into it.unless i have new lenses to try.:sweatsm:

Buy more lenses...

Or buy me a nice 80-200 SSM APO-G and you can test it for me for a couple shots. ;)

[Commentator]

Rashkae dribbling towards the goal...

but still in midfield... slowly strafe over the midfielder...

Rashkae approaching the penalty box...

Nearer!!! Nearer!!!

Rashkae kicked the BALL!!!

GOAL!!!!!!! ......

Isn't that his own goal?... :sweatsm:

my pics are good?
how come no one told me that?:sweatsm:

We do, but you usually only listen to DP... :dunno:

[Commentator]

Rashkae dribbling towards the goal...

but still in midfield... slowly strafe over the midfielder...

Rashkae approaching the penalty box...

Nearer!!! Nearer!!!

Rashkae kicked the BALL!!!

GOAL!!!!!!! ......

Isn't that his own goal?... :sweatsm:

LOL

Thank goodness I know how to play football!

And it would be an "own goal" if Jeanie turned out to be a man!!! :bigeyes: :eek: :bigeyes:

i must be your nemesis... i am always connected... so much so that i have problems keeping myself from overload... :sweatsm:

Sometimes i do hope that ppl are not so possesive... gimme some time to slack... :lovegrin:

WAH!! another hao lian!!!! :bsmilie:

you gotta teach me a few tricks, then i can help you take some slack from you

We do, but you usually only listen to DP... :dunno:

not true.there are times i disagree with his comments.

and i can tell u guys, there are hidden dragons and squatting tigers in this forum.

some even bother to write me a full length essay to explain portraiture and studio photography.just that these guys prefer to lie low.
respect.:thumbsup:

LOL

Thank goodness I know how to play football!

And it would be an "own goal" if Jeanie turned out to be a man!!! :bigeyes: :eek: :bigeyes:

ya, then i'll kick your nuts.:bsmilie:

feeling bored? that means you have no real purpose in life.
once you find it, you will never be bored again.

happy searching. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.