Used 1Dmk3 or new 7D, which is better choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lenses have electronics, USM motors, and IS modules in them; their "durability" is more or less similar to camera bodies I would say :)

well i don't know about that. but from wad i read online...people have claimed to have used the L lenses for more than a decade. what you guys think? i dun think a camera can last this long definitely, but a lens? i dunno...i juz started out. haha!

well i don't know about that. but from wad i read online...people have claimed to have used the L lenses for more than a decade. what you guys think? i dun think a camera can last this long definitely, but a lens? i dunno...i juz started out. haha!

don't worry too much, shoot more with what you have, just my 2cents:)

lol need to plan my budget properly...not a rich man. haha!

I got a EF24-105L and 1d Mark3 body from B&S section. Both are cosmetically new. However, the lens just spoiled last weekend. My guess is the aperture module spoiled because when I tune the aperture to >f4 (e.g f5.6), the err 01 message appears.

I would say that if we are comparing durability, camera body will last longer than the lens due to the many moving parts in the lens. Reason to change the body, however, is to upgrade to newer digital technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.