Unconditional Love

esu78

Jan 28, 2010
4853754940_079950c92e.jpg

1. in what area is critique to be sought?

Composition, critics' fee about the over picture.

2. what one hopes to achieve with the piece of work?

I tried to capture the unconditional true love, that exists between a mother and kid. Provide a kind of warmth feeling.

3. under what circumstance is the picture taken? (physical conditions/emotions)

This picture was shot indoors @ home. My daughter was in her best moods and playing with my wife I thought it would be a good opportunity to get this composition. I used a EOS 500D with a 50mm Lens to shoot this.

4. what the critique seeker personally thinks of the picture

Every time I see this picture I get a very warm feeling. I get so attracted my daughters expression and her unbounded love that she displays.

as a personal family photo, I think its a great image... the expressions have been captured well

otherwise, there seems plenty of redundant space at bottom (which a crop might help)

that little patch of light on the kid's forehead..... wish for more of that, otherwise a tiny bitty crop will take care of that (strictly personal)

your family ? Love the moment

Higher then 12.8mp? Enlarge to a A3 photo and frame it up. This kind of smile is those natural smile, those smile which are not forced to. Marvelous shot. Like it especially their eyes are not looking at the camera.

Cheers :D

Enlarge to a A3 photo and frame it up
@xxdoggyxx, Thanks for your comment :), In fact I was planning to do that.

otherwise a tiny bitty crop will take care of that
@ed9119, I agree with you, There is a bit of empty space. I did not do any post processing on the picture, For some reason did not want to do any PP on this one.

hmm actually i quite like the space at the bottom to show the mother's hands accepting her daughter's love

Last edited: