Ubin Shoot on 2nd June, Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

kianern

Jan 17, 2002
MY-Labuan
Hi all, it is time. Planning of a photoshoot this Sunday, 2nd June, at Ubin.

Date: 2nd June, Sunday.
Time: 9am (Meet at Tampines bus interchange)

Anyone interested to join? Reply here lar....

Eugene

Apr 30, 2002
Hihi... intending to walk around or cycle?
:what:

kianern

Jan 17, 2002
MY-Labuan
Originally posted by Eugene
Hihi... intending to walk around or cycle?
:what:
I think will likely be cycling around...
It depends lar... :)

kianern

Jan 17, 2002
MY-Labuan
Paiseh... The ubin photoshoot trip is cancel.

:embrass: very sorry not to inform early...

kianern

Jan 17, 2002
MY-Labuan
Originally posted by kamwai
There is more interesting things to shoot at Sentosa on that day...
Isit, isit?

Can provide more info?

misato

Apr 13, 2002
SG
Visit site
anyone from clubpsnap went there?

i saw quite a few "old" man shooting away with nikon and canon SLR. there was one mounted on tripod.. aiming at the starhub blimp. I saw another one.. with the wife.. during the better part of the evening.. shooting away too.

The last couple(young ones) i saw.. brought alot of equipment in a bag.. on tripod shooting away in the better part of the evening skies.. and later.. started doing "tourist" shooting of themselves on a big boulder.

Wai

Jan 17, 2002
South Pole with Penguin
singastro.org
Originally posted by misato
anyone from clubpsnap went there?

i saw quite a few "old" man shooting away with nikon and canon SLR. there was one mounted on tripod.. aiming at the starhub blimp. I saw another one.. with the wife.. during the better part of the evening.. shooting away too.

The last couple(young ones) i saw.. brought alot of equipment in a bag.. on tripod shooting away in the better part of the evening skies.. and later.. started doing "tourist" shooting of themselves on a big boulder.
lol...so u are one of the two guys with a BIG tripod and a small DC and shoot at the red setting sun? is that a Oly??

i am not the old man shooting with nikon..those have Press Pass...i think they are from the media?? i spot abt 5 of them...ALL OF THEM USE NIKON

The only one that use Canon is not a commerical photographer i guess...with a EOS 1v and 70-200L shooting at the bikes...with a manfrotto 190C and 308RC

I carried a lot of stuff today...a Lowepro Offroad on my waist, an Outdoor backpack contains 30+ teddy bears, a manfrotto tripod and a Camera of cos...

i was running up and down the big boulder shooting me and my gf...i guess we were the young couple u are refering to?

misato

Apr 13, 2002
SG
Visit site
Originally posted by kamwai

lol...so u are one of the two guys with a BIG tripod and a small DC and shoot at the red setting sun? is that a Oly??

i am not the old man shooting with nikon..those have Press Pass...i think they are from the media?? i spot abt 5 of them...ALL OF THEM USE NIKON

The only one that use Canon is not a commerical photographer i guess...with a EOS 1v and 70-200L shooting at the bikes...with a manfrotto 190C and 308RC

I carried a lot of stuff today...a Lowepro Offroad on my waist, an Outdoor backpack contains 30+ teddy bears, a manfrotto tripod and a Camera of cos...

i was running up and down the big boulder shooting me and my gf...i guess we were the young couple u are refering to?
Nope.. I'm using the Canon A40.
Guess we all found the best spot to snap away.

Wai

Jan 17, 2002
South Pole with Penguin
singastro.org
Originally posted by misato

Nope.. I'm using the Canon A40.
Guess we all found the best spot to snap away.
That's the place when i went to photoshoot with other ClubSNAPPER last year

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=364

if u dun go far enough...the small island will block your views..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom