LR Tips How To “Super Delete” A Photo From a Lightroom Collection

RSSNewsFeeder

Apr 9, 2018
The World
www.clubsnap.com
Warning-sign.jpg

This is a handy shortcut, but this is also a “heads up” because clicking on a photo in a collection and hitting delete simply removes the photo from that Lightroom Classic collection (the original photo is still on your computer or external hard drive, depending on where you store your original images). However, this shortcut actually:

1. Removes the image from your collection
  2. Removes the image from Lightroom altogether
  3. Removes the image from your computer (or external hard drive) and puts it straight in the trash
  4. It doesn’t give you a “Are you sure you want to delete this forever?” warning first – it just deletes it immediately.

So, it can be very handy, but it’s also very potent, so use this one with care.

I’m off to Swingin’ London, Baby Yeah!​

London-Workshop-logo-1024x897.png

I’m leaving Sunday for London, where I’ll be teaching a travel photography workshop for 12 awesome folks this coming week (along with my co-instructor Mimo Meidany), so I’m not sure how much blogging I’ll get done (never fear, Rob will carry on while I’m out swinging). I’m going a few days early because I’ll be recording a travel photography course for KelbyOne that I’m very excited about (more on that soon).

In the meantime, as soon as I get back, it’s time for the annual Photoshop World conference (more details here). TONS of Lightroom classes and Photoshop classes and fun. Then, it’s the new BILD Expo 2023 up in New York City at the Javtis Center, where I’ll be doing a keynote presentation called “Crush the Composition.” Details and tickets for that here. Then, I’ll be speaking at Rocky Nook’s Art and Craft of Photography online conference in November (tickets and info here). Lots of fun stuff going on.

Here’s wishing you a great, safe, fun weekend. See you all soon.
🙂

-Scott

P.S.
We’ve been releasing some really fantastic online courses at KelbyOne, including a kick-butt one on composition from Mimo Meidany this week (we release a new online course every single week). You can buy any course individually, or join for just $19.95 a month and watch them all. Here’s the link with all the details.

The post How To “Super Delete” A Photo From a Lightroom Collection appeared first on Lightroom Killer Tips.

Continue reading...