Type of colleagues I hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
Planet Nikon
9am start work, 12pm lunch, 1pm start work again, 6pm knock off.

Somehow they are trying to be hardworking or they want to irritate you.

9-12, 1-6pm don't ask you questions, just before you go for lunch/home, they come and bombard you with questions they want answers to.

IDIOTS!

I'm curious u in which line ?

When I was at yr age, my work day was like this:
7am start work, 12pm lunch, 12:30pm start work again, 11pm-midnight knock off, boss always wanted the reports first thing next morning.

eh, u come work for me lor...

i start work at 7am den breakfast often skip... lunch indefinite, dinner about avg 9+ and pay sucks...

den ppl under me... better not upset my stomach for my lunch...

I used to have a colleague, he will always say 'No Problem' to boss. No matter how impossible the task will be. This is fine with me, but when he can't do it, which is usually the case, he will produce fabricated results. Always ask stupid questions during meeting. He usually 'disappeared' from his post.
Worse, always get promoted. :angry:

espn said:

9-12, 1-6pm don't ask you questions, just before you go for lunch/home, they come and bombard you with questions they want answers to.

IDIOTS!
You quiting liao mah. Why get fustrated with them.
Ignore them loh. Tell them, not now, I'm going for lunch or I'm going home. :devil: :bsmilie:

evq said:
I used to have a colleague, he will always say 'No Problem' to boss. No matter how impossible the task will be. This is fine with me, but when he can't do it, which is usually the case, he will produce fabricated results. Always ask stupid questions during meeting. He usually 'disappeared' from his post.

This is called the art of curry favour. :bsmilie: :devil:

evq said:
I know these are very common, they talk more than they know how to do work, and life's always unfair.

scanner said:
Ignore them loh. Tell them, not now, I'm going for lunch or I'm going home. :devil: :bsmilie:
I told her, lunch time already, she say 10mins. Then I answer her question already she ask me another, and another, and another... and....

jamesong said:
Maybe they hate you, that is why they are doing this :devil:
Let's say it's tit for tat... first she tried to get me to do things which by now (since I'm leaving next week) I should have stopped doing, and or ask me questions which are of no relavance, so to keep her busy, I went thru the entire system and found things that she did wrongly and send one big email to the PM and her to keep her busy.

Apparently that list is not big enough or she didn't even bother. :devil:

espn said:
I told her, lunch time already, she say 10mins. Then I answer her question already she ask me another, and another, and another... and....

Look dear, I can't think with an empty stomach, would you like to date me for lunch, I'm sure we would have an enjoyable time together. :devil:

jeffhiew said:
Look dear, would you like to date me for lunch, I'm sure we would have an enjoyable time together. :devil:
I'm not vegetarian, I don't need halal only food and I don't pack my lunches to office lor.

For me all the people in my office are nice people. However i dont know if they are seeing me as hving potential... everytime got problem come ask me... maybe kena arrow only

TsQ said:
For me all the people in my office are nice people. However i dont know if they are seeing me as hving potential... everytime got problem come ask me... maybe kena arrow only
Maybe u are a tall dark and handsome young man and they are your secret admirers?:think:

Hey, put it this way, as much as you hate your colleagues, your colleagues probably hate you too. What goes around, will come back around. Maybe, put it this way, everyone has to make a living. So whichever way they choose to make a living, it's their business, and well, your problem. So loosen up, if you can't fight them, join them. ;)

espn said:

IDIOTS!

My sympathies. It's the ones who keep farting and don't admit it that I get very upset with. Just the other day I was fixing the plumbing under the sink in a customer's place when my colleague let one rip as he was standing nearby. What up with that? Trying to kill me or what?

She's probably stressed and really need help understanding things?

scanner said:

still not quitting yet after so many month whinning? duh!

TsQ said:

Everytime someone has got a problem and come ask me. My answers always lead to more problems for them.

I think I am getting popular liao because they start not asking me questions anymore.

actually i think the best job is to be a teacher/lecturer... teach only, mark paper and short working hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.