Type of colleagues I hate.


Status
Not open for further replies.

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
21,905
0
0
Planet Nikon
#1
9am start work, 12pm lunch, 1pm start work again, 6pm knock off.

Somehow they are trying to be hardworking or they want to irritate you.

9-12, 1-6pm don't ask you questions, just before you go for lunch/home, they come and bombard you with questions they want answers to.

IDIOTS!
 

eow

Senior Member
Jun 22, 2004
10,060
6
38
#2
I'm curious u in which line ?
 

Astin

Senior Member
Mar 2, 2002
4,736
0
36
Astin Studio
astin.clubsnap.org
#3
When I was at yr age, my work day was like this:
7am start work, 12pm lunch, 12:30pm start work again, 11pm-midnight knock off, boss always wanted the reports first thing next morning.
 

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Senior Member
Feb 15, 2003
16,268
0
0
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
#4
eh, u come work for me lor...

i start work at 7am den breakfast often skip... lunch indefinite, dinner about avg 9+ and pay sucks...

den ppl under me... better not upset my stomach for my lunch...
 

evq

Senior Member
Jul 27, 2004
546
0
0
44
The 13th floor
#5
I used to have a colleague, he will always say 'No Problem' to boss. No matter how impossible the task will be. This is fine with me, but when he can't do it, which is usually the case, he will produce fabricated results. Always ask stupid questions during meeting. He usually 'disappeared' from his post.
Worse, always get promoted. :angry:
 

scanner

Senior Member
Jan 24, 2002
1,608
0
0
Visit site
#6
espn said:
9am start work, 12pm lunch, 1pm start work again, 6pm knock off.

Somehow they are trying to be hardworking or they want to irritate you.

9-12, 1-6pm don't ask you questions, just before you go for lunch/home, they come and bombard you with questions they want answers to.

IDIOTS!
You quiting liao mah. Why get fustrated with them.
Ignore them loh. Tell them, not now, I'm going for lunch or I'm going home. :devil: :bsmilie:
 

scanner

Senior Member
Jan 24, 2002
1,608
0
0
Visit site
#7
evq said:
I used to have a colleague, he will always say 'No Problem' to boss. No matter how impossible the task will be. This is fine with me, but when he can't do it, which is usually the case, he will produce fabricated results. Always ask stupid questions during meeting. He usually 'disappeared' from his post.
Worse, always get promoted. :angry:
This is called the art of curry favour. :bsmilie: :devil:
 

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
21,905
0
0
Planet Nikon
#9
evq said:
I used to have a colleague, he will always say 'No Problem' to boss. No matter how impossible the task will be. This is fine with me, but when he can't do it, which is usually the case, he will produce fabricated results. Always ask stupid questions during meeting. He usually 'disappeared' from his post.
Worse, always get promoted. :angry:
I know these are very common, they talk more than they know how to do work, and life's always unfair.



scanner said:
You quiting liao mah. Why get fustrated with them.
Ignore them loh. Tell them, not now, I'm going for lunch or I'm going home. :devil: :bsmilie:
I told her, lunch time already, she say 10mins. Then I answer her question already she ask me another, and another, and another... and....


jamesong said:
Maybe they hate you, that is why they are doing this :devil:
Let's say it's tit for tat... first she tried to get me to do things which by now (since I'm leaving next week) I should have stopped doing, and or ask me questions which are of no relavance, so to keep her busy, I went thru the entire system and found things that she did wrongly and send one big email to the PM and her to keep her busy.

Apparently that list is not big enough or she didn't even bother. :devil:
 

billpepsi

New Member
Jan 2, 2005
1,269
0
0
The 3rd Rock
#10
espn said:
I told her, lunch time already, she say 10mins. Then I answer her question already she ask me another, and another, and another... and....
Look dear, I can't think with an empty stomach, would you like to date me for lunch, I'm sure we would have an enjoyable time together. :devil:
 

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
21,905
0
0
Planet Nikon
#11
jeffhiew said:
Look dear, would you like to date me for lunch, I'm sure we would have an enjoyable time together. :devil:
I'm not vegetarian, I don't need halal only food and I don't pack my lunches to office lor.
 

TsQ

New Member
Jan 27, 2002
1,046
0
0
River Valley
Visit site
#12
For me all the people in my office are nice people. However i dont know if they are seeing me as hving potential... everytime got problem come ask me... maybe kena arrow only
 

Astin

Senior Member
Mar 2, 2002
4,736
0
36
Astin Studio
astin.clubsnap.org
#13
TsQ said:
For me all the people in my office are nice people. However i dont know if they are seeing me as hving potential... everytime got problem come ask me... maybe kena arrow only
Maybe u are a tall dark and handsome young man and they are your secret admirers?:think:
 

eric69

New Member
Dec 22, 2003
443
0
0
Global Village
#14
Hey, put it this way, as much as you hate your colleagues, your colleagues probably hate you too. What goes around, will come back around. Maybe, put it this way, everyone has to make a living. So whichever way they choose to make a living, it's their business, and well, your problem. So loosen up, if you can't fight them, join them. ;)
 

kahheng

Senior Member
Jan 20, 2002
1,481
1
38
bride.ru
#16
espn said:
9am start work, 12pm lunch, 1pm start work again, 6pm knock off.

Somehow they are trying to be hardworking or they want to irritate you.

9-12, 1-6pm don't ask you questions, just before you go for lunch/home, they come and bombard you with questions they want answers to.

IDIOTS!
My sympathies. It's the ones who keep farting and don't admit it that I get very upset with. Just the other day I was fixing the plumbing under the sink in a customer's place when my colleague let one rip as he was standing nearby. What up with that? Trying to kill me or what?
 

Apr 20, 2003
410
0
0
Visit site
#18
scanner said:
You quiting liao mah. Why get fustrated with them.
Ignore them loh. Tell them, not now, I'm going for lunch or I'm going home. :devil: :bsmilie:
still not quitting yet after so many month whinning? duh!
 

#19
TsQ said:
For me all the people in my office are nice people. However i dont know if they are seeing me as hving potential... everytime got problem come ask me... maybe kena arrow only
Everytime someone has got a problem and come ask me. My answers always lead to more problems for them.

I think I am getting popular liao because they start not asking me questions anymore.
 

TsQ

New Member
Jan 27, 2002
1,046
0
0
River Valley
Visit site
#20
actually i think the best job is to be a teacher/lecturer... teach only, mark paper and short working hrs.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom