Type of colleagues I hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
TsQ said:
actually i think the best job is to be a teacher/lecturer... teach only, mark paper and short working hrs.
I thought the best job is to be a student, just study only, much easier than a teacher...

adamadam said:
How about the ones who play clubsnap when they should be working!! oo

ophssss ...... that include me ... :)

To ESPN

with your skills and talents... u should stop letting such ppl take advantage of your and start your own photography business instead...
reap 100% benefits from your talents and work for yourself with no one to boss your around ..
maybe you should consider this...

from the volume of work that you've shown in clubsnap and your rumoured amount of high end nikon gear... you should have no problem turning professional overnight

this is a good end to your current problems and a new start to your more productive life
and to add to that .. your passion for photography will lead u far

Happy shooting :)

Sputnik said:
To ESPN

with your skills and talents... u should stop letting such ppl take advantage of your and start your own photography business instead...
reap 100% benefits from your talents and work for yourself with no one to boss your around ..

from the volume of work that you've shown in clubsnap and your rumoured amount of high end nikon gear... you should have no problem turning professional overnight

this is a good end to your current problems and a new start to your more productive life

Perfect !!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Astin said:
I thought the best job is to be a student, just study only, much easier than a teacher...
how can it be best when my teacher is also a photographer who only knows how to brag about his cameras and lenses and even suggest my parents to confiscate my camera:angry: coz i fail my math...coz he did not teach properly....:sticktong ...really wanna give him a piece of my mind:angry: confiscate my camera?...MOE get him outs job then he gotta sell his dear 1D and L-lenses to buy food then I see how he feel...:angry:

JediForce4ever said:
Teacher easier....all that guy did was take what was in the txtbk and smak it on the white board....
Then, the school principal is a even easier job than teacher, dont even need to smak the white board...

Astin said:
Then, the school principal is a even easier job than teacher, dont even need to smak the white board...

then, MOE ppl even easier job than principals, don't need even to ask teachers to smack the whiteboard ......

then, Ministers even easier job than MOE ppl, don't need even to ask principals to ask teachers to smack the whiteboard .......

then Prime Minister even easier job than Ministers, dont need to even ask MOE ppl to ask principals to ask teachers to smack teh whiteboard .....

then how come those ppl got easier job got higher pay?.... :dunno:

leumas01 said:
Who's life is better then mine? I work from 9am - 6pm and I had not been paid by my company for 4mths......salary delays. :cry:

liddat is worse den no job. :nono:

eug said:
She's probably stressed and really need help understanding things?

ttz no excuse. :nono:

anyway it sounds lame... :thumbsd:

TsQ said:
actually i think the best job is to be a teacher/lecturer... teach only, mark paper and short working hrs.

Ha ha ha....

Sputnik said:
To ESPN

Sigh... been working for so long... always like that.

Erm... photography's a passion, I don't want to turn it into a business.. anyway I talk more than I shoot... I got no talents la... going pro needs high end gear like you say... I don't have leh... :sweat: See me too up already.

I'm taking a break as of now, no more overseas holiday apart from this weekend in MY, after that will look for a job...thanks for seeing me so up. :sweat:

TMC said:
its time you start to threaten them with a lawsuit.
Does that really help? I heard that CPF board will actually take action once money is stop being top up into an employee's account. Mine no money going in to my account for 3 months liao, but hear no action. I feel that government will still want to help the company in need and not forcing them to close down lah....close one eye?:cry:

leumas01 said:
Does that really help? I heard that CPF board will actually take action once money is stop being top up into an employee's account. Mine no money going in to my account for 3 months liao, but hear no action. I feel that government will still want to help the company in need and not forcing them to close down lah....close one eye?:cry:

If i'm not wrong, CPF Board could fine the company for late/non CPF contributions... so if u have not been getting your pay for 4 months already... hmm... better check with your company about your employment status..... poor u...

evq said:
I used to have a colleague, he will always say 'No Problem' to boss. No matter how impossible the task will be. This is fine with me, but when he can't do it, which is usually the case, he will produce fabricated results. Always ask stupid questions during meeting. He usually 'disappeared' from his post.
Worse, always get promoted. :angry:

balls carrier......lottsa them and they are everywhere.
meet a few number of them during my last job. they sucks big time.:thumbsd:

jesser said:
balls carrier......lottsa them and they are everywhere.
meet a few number of them during my last job. they sucks big time.:thumbsd:
Not surprising, you see these ppl in Clubsnap too, licking fellow clubsnappers' balls too....

espn said:
9am start work, 12pm lunch, 1pm start work again, 6pm knock off.

Somehow they are trying to be hardworking or they want to irritate you.

9-12, 1-6pm don't ask you questions, just before you go for lunch/home, they come and bombard you with questions they want answers to.
This is not the first post that I have seen you complaining about your job, your "foreign talent" colleagues, whatever etc. If your job or your colleagues are "sooo.." irriatiating to you, why not you just quit and move on, instead of voicing out your complaints here? You probably have hundreds and one reasons for not leaving, just like everyone else. Chances are, you might just be not so "well-like" by your colleagues as well. Let's face it. Who's not frustrated in their jobs, now that wages are low, "foreign talents" are plentiful, and job security (even in civil serv) are history? .. It depends on how you look at it. To them, they might think that you are idling too. To you, they are idling. So it's all relative. You are not them, they are not you. You have your share of tasks, they do too. Everyone have a family to feed. So, let the guilty one cast the first stone.

Anyway, I come in peace, and hope you don't see my thread as a challenge to you. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.