Turkey - with LX1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellislo

Dec 6, 2004
here are some photos taken using my new LX1 during my Turkey Tour recently.

comments/critics are most welcome.

Pergamon, The Acropolis of Turkey
P1000050.jpg

Ballooning at Cappadocia
P1000450.jpg

P1000479.jpg

Country Side
P1000290.jpg

Back Alley at Grand Bazaar, Istanbul
P1000685.jpg

Nice Pics !!!! :thumbsup:

Really nice pics:thumbsup: I like #4 and #5.
Your pics look on the soft side compared to other LX1 pics posted in the other thread, any pp?

thanx for the comments...... i didnt do any sharpening for the images, just curve and level, maybe that is the reason....:think: But the original images look quite sharp. It seems like the sharpness reduced when i reduce the pixel and resolution of the images.

ellislo said:
thanx for the comments...... i didnt do any sharpening for the images, just curve and level, maybe that is the reason....:think: But the original images look quite sharp. It seems like the sharpness reduced when i reduce the pixel and resolution of the images.

i like your images! yeah, i think abit of sharpening is needed. my workflow always ends with abit of NR with sharpening :thumbsup:

like the color saturation.

ya, the softness is prob due to a significant reduction in pic quality when you downsized.

here is another one, with some USM......

P1000042-1.jpg

This is the trojan horse used in the filming of the movie Troy starring Brad Pitt. The trojan horse was given to the Turkey as a gift and is placed at a town near the ancient city of Troy.

P1000175.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.