Tripod Troubles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I kinda snapped a lil peiece of plastic on my tripod heda, rendering it broken. And need a lil replacement plastic thing, as I think this'll be cheaper than a new head.

The tripod is a Velbon Sherpa 600r.

Does anyone know anywhere I can get spares for my head? Will the UK Velbon distributor be the only way to get this lil plastic thing?

thnx, hope you can help...

FreewheelPhoto said:
Well, I kinda snapped a lil peiece of plastic on my tripod heda, rendering it broken. And need a lil replacement plastic thing, as I think this'll be cheaper than a new head.

The tripod is a Velbon Sherpa 600r.

Does anyone know anywhere I can get spares for my head? Will the UK Velbon distributor be the only way to get this lil plastic thing?

thnx, hope you can help...

If i were you, i'd buy a new one.

mayb u can post a pic of tt damage 4 us 2 view? :)

i don't think i need to, basically, the lil lever thing that locks the mountaing plate (that the cam goes on) to the head has snapped, and I need a replacement.

I simply need a spare one, and I'm hoping some how I'll be able jsut to buy this lil thing as opposed to a new head as it seems silly if I can't...

Generally, I think any bit that's broken means that it's going to be very troublesome and/or expensive, if not impossible to replace, especially if it's out of warranty.

I had a Slik tripod that had a small crack on one of the leg-locks, and that was enough to render it worthless. (actually, I sold it off for 5 bucks)

Status
Not open for further replies.