Tripod Troubles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I kinda snapped a lil peiece of plastic on my tripod heda, rendering it broken. And need a lil replacement plastic thing, as I think this'll be cheaper than a new head.

The tripod is a Velbon Sherpa 600r.

Does anyone know anywhere I can get spares for my head? Will the UK Velbon distributor be the only way to get this lil plastic thing?

thnx, hope you can help...

Snoweagle

Jan 26, 2005
Pasir Ris, Singapore
FreewheelPhoto said:
Well, I kinda snapped a lil peiece of plastic on my tripod heda, rendering it broken. And need a lil replacement plastic thing, as I think this'll be cheaper than a new head.

The tripod is a Velbon Sherpa 600r.

Does anyone know anywhere I can get spares for my head? Will the UK Velbon distributor be the only way to get this lil plastic thing?

thnx, hope you can help...
If i were you, i'd buy a new one.

sORe-EyEz

Jun 28, 2005
SGee
mayb u can post a pic of tt damage 4 us 2 view? :)

i don't think i need to, basically, the lil lever thing that locks the mountaing plate (that the cam goes on) to the head has snapped, and I need a replacement.

I simply need a spare one, and I'm hoping some how I'll be able jsut to buy this lil thing as opposed to a new head as it seems silly if I can't...

synapseman

May 6, 2003
State of Confusion
www.pbase.com
Generally, I think any bit that's broken means that it's going to be very troublesome and/or expensive, if not impossible to replace, especially if it's out of warranty.

I had a Slik tripod that had a small crack on one of the leg-locks, and that was enough to render it worthless. (actually, I sold it off for 5 bucks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom