travel agency in nepal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckc1

Sep 18, 2005
dont know is it correct to ask here....
ok, planning to go for trip to nepal and of course take lot of pictures, i had email quite a number of nepal travel agency for ground arrangement and price.
any1 here had such experience and do u paid them the deposit that they ask? how safe? worry after i paid but they go missing when i reach there..
planning to go in december or Jan...

ckc1 said:
dont know is it correct to ask here....
ok, planning to go for trip to nepal and of course take lot of pictures, i had email quite a number of nepal travel agency for ground arrangement and price.
any1 here had such experience and do u paid them the deposit that they ask? how safe? worry after i paid but they go missing when i reach there..
planning to go in december or Jan...

Wrong place to ask the question, I think.

Why don't you try Universal tours at Singapore's People's Park Centre basement 1? They have got contacts with Nepal's travel agency and can arrange for the trip for you? I went there 2 years ago and had a great time. Just the three of us on the tour too, specially arranged.

I went to Nepal in 1998 with a company called Country Holidays, website here:
http://www.countryholidays.com.sg/intro.asp

Actually they are just the "tour agent", if u know what I meant.
They booked for us the airticket, the hotel, and the local tour package. When we arrived, the company local rep would greet us at the airport, then checked us in the hotel, then introduced us to a local tour leader, the leader would then "recruit" his teams and arrange for food, water, energy. Then subsequently we just followed the leader and walked across the mountains. On the last day we would meet the local rep again and go airport.

We paid everything to Country Holidays upfront.

thanks for all the help here... :)
anymore comment?...

Status
Not open for further replies.