Top 5 funny CSers

i vote for my mum. happy mothers day

btw, one of the trolls i mentioned added koala to msn, and then start bitching about me to her....... that was quite epic.

not going to name who. but it should be obvious ;)

LOL, this thread really dig out so many dark history of CS.

LOL, this thread really dig out so many dark history of CS.

all the legends and 风云人物
plot more interesting than 武侠小说

all the legends and 风云人物
plot more interesting than 武侠小说

Someone should compile and write a book. I sure buy it.

Wah... I miss those days where vince and night86mare used to post like crazy. Its better than watching a tabletennis match. LOL!

Somehow, I feel that it is not nice to "kill" someone bcoz on personal dislike, even thou there is the rule/regulations as ammo, and the other party might have used words that he perhaps shouldn't (maybe due to oversight?).

Isn't it always better to thrash it out in the open and prove your point rather then put a dagger at the back?

On another note, while it is fair that using abusive words like (b*t*h, @ssh*** etc..) to scold pple should be banned, to prevent CS from degrading into some children playground, those words that was used in that post isn't really so "lowclass" right?

Anyway.. the mod's mileage might vary.... Different pple different views..

saw the LAST post of his. seems like he tried to chew on a mod hmm.

Somehow, I feel that it is not nice to "kill" someone bcoz on personal dislike, even thou there is the rule/regulations as ammo, and the other party might have used words that he perhaps shouldn't (maybe due to oversight?).

Isn't it always better to thrash it out in the open and prove your point rather then put a dagger at the back?

On another note, while it is fair that using abusive words like (b*t*h, @ssh*** etc..) to scold pple should be banned, to prevent CS from degrading into some children playground, those words that was used in that post isn't really so "lowclass" right?

Anyway.. the mod's mileage might vary.... Different pple different views..

;) agree, there are more than one way to "kill" a person. Character assasination used to be one of my favourites. But live long enough, we learn to live and let live also. There are always more than one viewpoint from different people's perspectives. Having power (not just referring to mod - real power is seldom wielded in a dictator's manner) is not just a corny way of saying, more responsibility (yes I am quoting Spiderman); those in the workforce will know how working with different bosses and colleagues, office politics, etc can be vital to one's survival.

To me, forum squabbles are just a small matter. If a person criticizes my photo, it's a good learning experience. If one person doesn't like me, then it's too bad. If there's a mass boycott set against me, it's not the end of the world.

If my options are limited by what happens to me, then it's just me limiting myself. When something bad happens, there are always choices of different roads to take, and different people will choose differently. At the end of the day, it's best to just learn and move on.

and there goes the top 5 funniest CSERS to the TOP 5 DARKEST CSers.

and my first place shall be replaced wahhahaha

I think the TS of the "trading 5200mm for a kit lens" thread more epic :bsmilie:

Do include the lastest Thomas the train. :bsmilie:

Yeah, Thomas, the gimme-the-sharpest-lens-for-my-Rolex-guy :bsmilie:

:thumbsup:

I also vote for m3e94/thomas123123 and his "joker roommate".

His thread start so innocently, with such newbie-sounding questions.

Then suddenly the Rolex and GranTurismo all come out.

I haven't laughed so much in months :bsmilie:

How about using both "Find posts by"..... and also enter the other nick in the "search by keyword"..

ok. found the studio rental. dun see nightmare anywhere in it. shall try and brush up my search skills. :D

don't forget about Paul_Yeo, the king of polls, nobody does it better than him ever.

He has ascended to the Dragon Throne as the Son of Heavens Supreme Polls Emperor.

He has a poll for concubines and court chambermaids every night so he can decide which one to entertain him. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: