Top 5 funny CSers

maybe he's in the state that the nick suggests? (in cyberspace context)

he will wrack you. don't play play.

Yes dark goat of the sith, for the inevitable wrackation from sonyboy is the ultimate punishment....

Off-topic from sonyboy, btw who was the one that created the sournee-boi (or similar spelling) thread previously? :bsmilie:

Yes dark goat of the sith, for the inevitable wrackation from sonyboy is the ultimate punishment....

Off-topic from sonyboy, btw who was the one that created the sournee-boi (or similar spelling) thread previously? :bsmilie:

i cannot remember, actually.. must be someone else very amused by him... :)

anyways, don't forget, he will be driving his car to work one day.. instead of taking public transport, and his job has a very high chance of getting rejection when you apply, so don't play play or he will really, really wrack you (and he is serious). :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Well, other than Sornee Boi, I am also rather amuse by Ferraro and Reporter. :think:

:bsmilie::bsmilie:

well, one of them proves that you don't need good photography to be a professional photographer, if you believe what he says about himself. :bsmilie:

i thought harry potter was quite funny for a while.

i always suspected if he was sion's son.

Nightmare Vs "Legal Eagle" is also rather epic especially when they start spam clicking the report post icon. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

really? someone teach me how to search those oldposts pls:embrass: i keep trying and i get a whole list. caue night86mare posted too much for me to go through everything. got faster way?