Top 5 funny CSers

some are funny coz they have good sense of humor.

Some are funny coz they do not know they are funny when they post.
:bsmilie:

Anyway tialimpehkong is gone. Just kenna deregistered.

wad!!!! Why!!!!

He has ascended to the Dragon Throne as the Son of Heavens Supreme Polls Emperor.

He has a poll for concubines and court chambermaids every night so he can decide which one to entertain him. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

LOL!!!! He doesn't post anymore rite?

And I've tried chewing on a mod before.

Tasted DISGUSTING!!!!

With a chamber full of concubines and chambermaids the Polls Emperor doesn't even have time to get up from the bed let alone posting polls. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Haha! LOL!!!

With a chamber full of concubines and chambermaids the Polls Emperor doesn't even have time to get up from the bed let alone posting polls. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Don't need to get out of bed wad. Nowadays any device, Blackberry, iPhone, Nokia... all can surf CS from the comfort of one's bed. :vhappy:

Another addition to the list can be baggiolee

no. its gonna be me me and me. i'm bored to death. next lesson is in 10 mins, its bloody econs, and i still got advanced physics after that till 6 =.=

fml.

no. its gonna be me me and me. i'm bored to death. next lesson is in 10 mins, its bloody econs, and i still got advanced physics after that till 6 =.=

fml.

wah!!! Use com in the middle of class....

You frm wad JC?

wa. u resurrected a super dead thread.

And wants to take super sharp pictures of his rolex, using an iPhone as a pad.

But there is a serious problem with the way the picture is taken.. Actually, he should put diamond ring on the rolex, to demonstrate the scratch resistance ability of the rolex.. iPhone don't advert with scratch proof screens.... and most phones don't.. but rolexs are generally expect to have scratch resistance surfaces

who, who?

post his profile link leh.

Last edited:

LOL lah. There were several earlier threads but I deleted them..xDxD

Nah, i doubt TS of that thread was trying to be funny. Sounded like he genuinely needed opinion.:bsmilie: