To Man United fans ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Portsmouth have become the first club to publically declare their interest in signing Roy Keane, who left Manchester United on Friday. - ESPN

woah ... they're fast ...

zaxh81 said:
ya lor,i rather they invest on another defender.:bsmilie:

Nesta!

West_ray said:
he was good ... about 2 or 3 years ago and he's not young either at 29.

i find tat smith is not a bad candidate.

WAS leh. Past. I also dun find him that GOOD when he is at his peak. Smith is good but i think he is not quite there yet.

West_ray said:
i want jaap stam back .... lolz ...

yup,i feel jaap stam best,wonder why they sold him.

zaxh81 said:
yup,i feel jaap stam best,wonder why they sold him.
Fegie sold him becoz Stam wrote something (not so) nasty things abt his teamates in his autobiography. When he was sold to Lazio for $16.5m pounds, Keane is one of the many who made angry comment abt the decision.

imagine now Man U's defence; Gary Nev, Stam, Rio and Henize ... wah cowz ....

cannot make it now,not consistent at all.
if they can make up by scoring more then it's ok but haiz...
goals are drying up and they depends heavily on RVN.

chelsea on the other hand can have few different goalscorers in a match.:cry:

zaxh81 said:

yah, but recently chelsea has been conceding goals, which is not usual with a strong defence.

RVN hasnt been scoring either.

zaxh81 said:

Because midfield cannot make it liao. Scholes dun score, Fletcher is a alamak. I really wonder why fergie play fletcher rather than Park. Park is much better.

Need to get rid of Fletcher and scholes.

afbug said:
Because midfield cannot make it liao. Scholes dun score, Fletcher is a alamak. I really wonder why fergie play fletcher rather than Park. Park is much better.

Need to get rid of Fletcher and scholes.

man u need to get replacements for giggs, scholes, keane and beckham. that was a great midfield in their heyday.

Wah, sad news indeed. Our club losing our influential captain... :(

But he has not been his old self lately and this has to be expected sooner or later. I also see Smithy being placed in Keane's position or at least as an understudy to whichever superstar comes to take over.... But most definitely Liam Miller is not my favourite to take over Keane as Fergie had stated in the past. He's hardly combative.

I do wish Keane will stay on as one of the assistant coaches... preferably the reserves or the youth because I know he has a lot of experience to pass on to them and that can only be good for the future of the club.

Right now the club is struggling, and we should all the more stand behind the team. Let not the detractors think of us as glory hunters.

i thnk the mgmt has lost its touch..perhaps they should go too..they have been getting some crappy players..its like 1 good player for every 3-4 bad players..(and paying princely sums too)..and have no eye to spot good talents who cost little but shines later..I am a Man Utd fan..but when it comes to talent spotting..none is as good as Arsene Wenger.

zaren said:
man u need to get replacements for giggs, scholes, keane and beckham. that was a great midfield in their heyday.

Beckham is no longer missed at United cos got Park and Fletcher. Giggs will be a tough 1 to replace. There aren't many good left wingers around. Scholes, as long got $$$ can get one. Many types of player like him around. Keane...United have been looking for his replacement for a few months and when we will have him, we dump him! :bigeyes: Gatusso? How to spell his name? United lost interest. He is good.

Buy Viera! He dun mind playing for United but he dun like Ruud and Rooney. :bsmilie:

But i dunno who will be no.1 captain. i hope its not Scholes. He cannot captain i realise. Giggs or maybe Park!

zaren said:
yah that's y in the recent yrs we see the likes of ronald, rooney, miller and etc coming to united. How abt the Mikel or something? that guy who supposed to come to united in Jan after he signed a contract and then publicly saying that he was forced to do so, and he want to join chelsea ...

afbug said:
Beckham is no longer missed at United cos got Park and Fletcher. Giggs will be a tough 1 to replace. There aren't many good left wingers around. Scholes, as long got $$$ can get one. Many types of player like him around. Keane...United have been looking for his replacement for a few months and when we will have him, we dump him! :bigeyes: Gatusso? How to spell his name? United lost interest. He is good.

Buy Viera! He dun mind playing for United but he dun like Ruud and Rooney. :bsmilie:

But i dunno who will be no.1 captain. i hope its not Scholes. He cannot captain i realise. Giggs or maybe Park!
i think for the time being, RVN is the captain for the recent matches.

West_ray said:
yah that's y in the recent yrs we see the likes of ronald, rooney, miller and etc coming to united. How abt the Mikel or something? that guy who supposed to come to united in Jan after he signed a contract and then publicly saying that he was forced to do so, and he want to join chelsea ...

If he can say that, i hope he doesn't join united. He only got eyes for $$$.

afbug said:

i kinda disagree, IMO beckham crosses is probably one of the best, if not, the best in europe ...

giggs is also very gd, but he's too injury prone.

hmm .. dunno when solskjaer (?) will make any impact in the frontline ...

Celtic wants him!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/celtic/4450724.stm

West_ray said:
i kinda disagree, IMO beckham crosses is probably one of the best, if not, the best in europe ...

giggs is also very gd, but he's too injury prone.

hmm .. dunno when solskjaer (?) will make any impact in the frontline ...

Oh yes, his cross is the best. Freekick too. But i think United is doing well without his crosses. Park can cut in and pass. Giggs/Fletcher can cross. But freekick need some help thou.

Ole........i dun have high hopes of him regaining his touch. If he does regain........than no probs for a season or so.

afbug said:
Celtic wants him!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/celtic/4450724.stm

Oh yes, his cross is the best. Freekick too. But i think United is doing well without his crosses. Park can cut in and pass. Giggs/Fletcher can cross. But freekick need some help thou.

Ole........i dun have high hopes of him regaining his touch. If he does regain........than no probs for a season or so.

i think united esp RVN can do much more damage with the accuracy of beckham's crosses, u kinda get the feeling that 50% of the time, it's a real goalscoring opportunity. giggs at his best can tear apart almost any defence by running at them (and through them). i'm not sure if park or fletcher is in the same class as either giggs or beckham at their best.

I think RVN is past his best. He needs people to set up really glorious and clear opportunities before he can score..and he is predictable because he has never scored outside the box..and he can hardly cause menance to a defence because he is not that fast nor strong ..think drogba..without rooney..man utd would have been much worse..

Status
Not open for further replies.