Time share legal or scam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitkat

Mar 5, 2005
hi bros,

I just got a call , not sure if you guys got this call.

The guy call me (he knows my name) and say he will take legal action from me as the timeshare company is not doing well under the subprime. Problem is , I did not subscribe to any time share (i do not believe in those craps).

The last one i went (to listen) was 2 yrs back, but did not sign anything. So like to know if anyone receive number from 6xxxx627 about the timeshare legal issue.

Anyone encounter this ? Pls advise. Will he be able to take any legal action ?

Cheers
Kitkat

Last edited:
You din sign ANYTHING right?

Anyway, IF a party is really serious about suing another party. you will receive lawyer letter liao, and as some will tell you, even IF you did something and they can sue you, it's usually one loooooooooong series of threats.

if you have not signed anything, tell him tt you are billing him for your time wasted and expenses incurred ... some more, economy not doing well ...

Chances are, he'll give you a fantastic offer to settle the issue for a one-time payoff...

alamak, if u sure u didnt sign anything, what there to be scare of? why frighten urself?:bsmilie:

You din sign ANYTHING right?

Anyway, IF a party is really serious about suing another party. you will receive lawyer letter liao, and as some will tell you, even IF you did something and they can sue you, it's usually one loooooooooong series of threats.

The only thing that i sign was some free gifts and he ask for my credit card number. I was piss off at the talk and left.

I cancel the credit card immediately after that as i felt it was a scam. That was 2 yrs back.

I call the person , he refuse to give me the company name and refuse to diverge any info.

I guess i will wait for his letter if he dare , since i have not sign onto any contract agreement.

alamak, if u sure u didnt sign anything, what there to be scare of? why frighten urself?:bsmilie:

Rarely get a call that threaten to send lawyer letter mah... :bsmilie:

Ask him if his lawyer chio or not, then can do TFCD! :bsmilie:

Clearly a scam. Even if the timeshare company goes bust and you signed a timeshare contract with them, I don't see how anyone has any cause of action against you.

hi bros,

The guy call me (he knows my name) and say he will take legal action from me as the timeshare company is not doing well under the subprime. Problem is , I did not subscribe to any time share (i do not believe in those craps).

The last one i went (to listen) was 2 yrs back, but did not sign anything. So like to know if anyone receive number from 6xxxx627 about the timeshare legal issue.

Cheers
Kitkat

Clearly a scam. Even if the timeshare company goes bust and you signed a timeshare contract with them, I don't see how anyone has any cause of action against you.

My wife told me , that i *may* have sign it , although i am sure it is for a free gift. She mention that the co give some 3 days things to cancel the thing , but i ignore it . That was 2 years back. I never get to hear them at all about payment or sorts.

Like I said, even if you signed a timeshare contract with them, I don't see how anyone can have a cause of action against you just because the timeshare company is going under. If anything, YOU have a cause of action against the company in trying to seize its assets before it goes under.

My wife told me , that i *may* have sign it , although i am sure it is for a free gift. She mention that the co give some 3 days things to cancel the thing , but i ignore it . That was 2 years back. I never get to hear them at all about payment or sorts.

i haven't seen a timeshare company that wasn't a scam

the companies are always too good to be true

and human greed fuels their existence

time-share company is just using twist tactic to get your business deal. If there was a signed contract with you, they could have just send out a letter stating whatever being signed in the "agreement". Why need to call and harrass ppl? If they did not diverge any info, how are the signed customers going to pay or enjoy the time-share products?

hi bros,
Cheers
Kitkat

Take legal action against you or on your behalf against the timeshare company?
In any case, since you are quite sure that you did not sign up for anything and very sure that you did not pay anything since going for the talk = probably a scam.
If the guy calls up again, ask for his name and company. If he still refuses to give, you can (1) tell him that you reporting his call to the police cause you think it is a scam or (2) fark him jialat jialat ... I personally think option (2) is more satisfying.

If he refuses to give the company name pay to who? Report to the police and nail the bugger.

If he refuses to give the company name pay to who? Report to the police and nail the bugger.

Call the co again , it is call next mega or mix megal something that i never heard of before.

Status
Not open for further replies.