Tiger Cup 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by e_liau

Oh ya, tell me about it. I have seem some of the worst fields in Singapore! I don't know where the money goes to? Perhaps to upgrade our swimming pools for our swimmers instead?

like where? :cool:

Guess the scoreline for Singapre vs Thailand

My estimate - Singapore 0 ; Thailand 5

Sigh, bring back the glory days of the M.cup in the 90s.

Those were the days. Every HDB flat was like a mini-stadium, you can hear cheers, goal celebrations from your neighbour back when Singapore was playing against some of the top teams like Kedah, Selangnor.

Now? Come on, S-league? Waste of time. No kick.

Somehow I felt that our team in the 90s have a better chance of hitting the 2010 target then.

I think the S'pore team is simply arrogant and boastful.
So much hype about how strong are the Lions, how fit are the Lions, etc etc... blah blah

But last nite when the Lions went out, they are like on Medication, cant run, cant shoot, cant defence....

If Thailand plays diplomatically, maybe they will put on their subs, and if there're kelong, maybe defenders does a silly tackle on the penalty box, but than can our boys score in the penalty box.

In the Straits Times today, you can read all the footballers' sore excuses such as national athem pressurising them, got confused blah blah blah.. Damn lots of silly and brainless execuses typcially of a sore loser! Some of our so-called foreign talents on the national team even said that he played in Brazil before! Loads of bull-shit! Makes me wonder, is'it he can't make it in Brazil, that's why he's in Singapore? If so then, why are foreign countries losers considered Singapore's talents? And who's the stupid fools in all these?

I think the TV award for best comedy should go to the "S League". Sorry "Phua Chu Kang", I'm afraid you are not funny enough to make my roll on my floor blursting with uncontrollable laughter and entertainment!

Originally posted by Newbiez
hahah what lions... small kittens lah :(

Originally posted by Porky Pig
Guess the scoreline for Singapre vs Thailand

My estimate - Singapore 0 ; Thailand 5

My guess is - Singapore 0; Thailand 3
Why? I think Thailand will start to 'pang chew' after scoring 3 in the first half, no kick mah, playing with boys who can't even pass properly. HAHAHAHA:embrass: :bsmilie:

BTW, who says playing football cannot be rich, look at Tan Kim Leng...... Muz hav kelonged enuf to 'retire' and setup business..... HAHAHAHA OK,OK,maybe he really work hard for his money lah, juz happy(or jealous) to see him being successful despite his young age...~*Sigh. Got to go back to my dull & uninspiring work....:confused:

The real humiliation the Thai's can do to our team is to pass the balls among the Thai's themselves and let the "kittens" run round and round like monkeys. Then just as it neared the final ten minutes, they will score 5 scores. And guess waht? The players are supposed to be the reserved players! That will really bring the "kittens" down to planet Earth.

Just wondering aloud, how many "Tan Kim Leng" are there among the footballers? These people are like sperms, only one in a million make it. Correct me if I'm wrong. :devil:

Can't chit now, gotto go Singapore Pools to place bets. Kudos to he Singapore team, I love you.. ya.. for helping me to earn a bundle in winning bids for the Singapore-Malaysia match.. Ya. I love you, men! :D

maybe the Thais will win only by a small margin, 2 goals perhaps. But they probably field some of the reserve players lah.

Btw, what's Tan Kim Leng doing now?

Been a while since I heard of him. The Old Lions are so much better!

Status
Not open for further replies.