Thread size for B300 & How to macro better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedgee

Jan 31, 2002
Tampines
www.pbase.com
Need to know if the thread size for B300 is ...??? Btw, how can i dramatically maximise my macro shots if i already have a 250D for my G2??? Use close-up filter? Or any other ways???

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Originally posted by wedgee
Need to know if the thread size for B300 is ...??? Btw, how can i dramatically maximise my macro shots if i already have a 250D for my G2??? Use close-up filter? Or any other ways???

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

dun use B300 ... just use 250D

..... set your G2 to 3x zoom + 250D ...

One more interesting point to note about the 250D/500D in conjunction with the B300...

With the B300 alone, there is a minimum focusing distance of about 4m +/- 1m... (using my Sony F707)..

If I add a 500D in conjunction to it, my minimum focusing distance is reduced to 1m and if I use 250D, it's reduced furthur to 0.5m!!!

Excellent for taking closeup shots of animals/bigger insects (eg. butterflies, dragonflies) without being too close to scare them off!

Originally posted by megaweb

dun use B300 ... just use 250D

..... set your G2 to 3x zoom + 250D ...

U mean max zoom with 250D installed rite? Not very good leh results...need the subjects to look bigger...any ways?

Originally posted by willyfoo
One more interesting point to note about the 250D/500D in conjunction with the B300...

With the B300 alone, there is a minimum focusing distance of about 4m +/- 1m... (using my Sony F707)..

If I add a 500D in conjunction to it, my minimum focusing distance is reduced to 1m and if I use 250D, it's reduced furthur to 0.5m!!!

Excellent for taking closeup shots of animals/bigger insects (eg. butterflies, dragonflies) without being too close to scare them off!

So that means yr camera would be loaded with B300+500D+250D? Man that's a lot...but does it magnify the subjects? Btw, how many lenses can be stacked up at a time???

Alamak! Forgot all abt the first question leh...wat is the thread size of B300??? 52, 55 or 58???

U mean max zoom with 250D installed rite? Not very good leh results...need the subjects to look bigger...any ways?
not big enuff ? err.... how big do u want to be ?

for pro 90 10x (370mm ) + 250D will give about 2.5x magnification ...

So that means yr camera would be loaded with B300+500D+250D? Man that's a lot...but does it magnify the subjects? Btw, how many lenses can be stacked up at a time???
tt is an expensive setup ...:eek:

B300+500D+250D can cost up to $500++ and I have already told you ... adding B300 will not increase the magnification ...

Alamak! Forgot all abt the first question leh...wat is the thread size of B300??? 52, 55 or 58???
55 mm thread

Status
Not open for further replies.