THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
john terry bookedddddddddddddddddddd at last. that dirty bugger.

why can't risse deal with it with his foot.

Unbelievable Liverpool score 2 goals but one of them O.G at the final second....what is Riise doing with the super low low header at the last second of the 4 min extra time......he can just whack the ball anyway but he choose to score his 1st goal of the season in such a drama way........:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

the ball was coming at him on his favourite side which is his left foot. one slice and the ball goes away from the penalty area even though anelka is behind him. **** head.

Torres has 2 shots save and wasted 2 beautiful chances, Gerrard too one super shot, top corner but also a super save by Check mate.....Liverpool should have get the 2nd goal and kill the Tie...sad sad sad....cant sleep now...:angry:

now we need to score one at stamford bridge and than close shop. i think carra will slot in on left back and hyppia back to central with skirtie. skirtie did very well on drogba today. marked him out of the game when he tried his luck after getting no where on carra's side.

I just can't believe what i saw....... :embrass:

Torres has 2 shots save and wasted 2 beautiful chances, Gerrard too one super shot, top corner but also a super save by Check mate.....Liverpool should have get the 2nd goal and kill the Tie...sad sad sad....cant sleep now...:angry:

tell me about it. fuming too much to be able to sleep now. dead quiet of the night how to kpkb. very cham one you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.