The Perks of using Olympus

LOL. This thread is so comical. I love TS's sense of humor and the pic of the cameras... WOW.

The fact that the thread is still in its infancy & u already have thots that it'll become a flame thread shows u need a heavy dose of phosphorus HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I have thots u r going to eat white chicken rice with extra chicken tom for lunch HAHAHAHAHA!!! Will u fulfil this "prophecy"? :p

:bsmilie: That's my character mah, what's chicken tom? I want to eat chicken rice also bo lei,my office there very little food and I either eat bread or eat noodles only :bsmilie: but like I said, I feel more conflicted then any others, as long as everyone understands its just a joke, can probably let this continue

Good morning everyone, one more for the Phosphorus New Year.

P1194815PPTNNCNYsss.jpg

oh man, i applaud you for spending time to write such a long read and your sense of (black?) humour! :bsmilie:

Gong Hei Fatt Choi!

Uncle? Grand Pa lah. Innerzen here is already a grandpa more than 1 time over.

InnerZen.. great post! I actually find it pretty funny :)
I used to shoot Olympus too. Owned the E420, E520, E620 and the E3.. and I absolutely loved their lenses.. But then, Olympus keep giving me the 'what-the-f**k-were-they-thinking' impression far too often these days...
Anyway, I have moved on to other system now... but I did miss the Olympus system

Good morning everyone, one more for the Phosphorus New Year.

P1194815PPTNNCNYsss.jpg

Grandpa Innerzen, you still can use younger models mah, don't need to use auntie leh! :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: That's my character mah, what's chicken tom? I want to eat chicken rice also bo lei,my office there very little food and I either eat bread or eat noodles only :bsmilie: but like I said, I feel more conflicted then any others, as long as everyone understands its just a joke, can probably let this continue

Think my singlish not so bad le, more layman term means upsize ur chicken rice with more chicken. U read again & see if it make sense :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Think my singlish not so bad le, more layman term means upsize ur chicken rice with more chicken. U read again & see if it make sense :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Hahahah, I usually say "auntie,chicken rice shiong rou jia fan" :bsmilie:

I think best benefit for me is no noobie come and whine to borrow lense. They all bought entry level canikon. :p
While they argue which one is better, I am just happy taking pictures.
And when they are lost and want some advise, I tell them I donno how to use canikon cos I never own one. Well, I learn to use my camera alone, and the lessons are retained the best in that way. :D

Hi innerzen,

So which model of Olympus are you using?

Cheers...

Unker, which lousy camera did you use to take this beautiful picture? :bsmilie:

Hi diCam, thanks, I use the worst one that Olympus just released, E5 with 12-60 lens.

Grandpa InnerZen, I applaud your wit and sense of humour! :thumbsup:

Blu, must you reveal that I am as old as you? :sticktong

Hey Uncle.:embrass:..you are have already been conferred the title datok while I am still a long way from it..So How can I be of same age as you??:dunno:

Did you read the request of using younger models?. :bigeyes: .Please do show them.