The Force is strong here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
glennyong said:
i was wondering.. the Sith law said that there can onli be one master and one apprentice at one time.

in epi 1... there was a darth lord who instructed Darth Maul to carry out the attack..

this dark lord i supposed it is Darth Tyrannus ? how come he didnt appear anymore....

And another point, how did Sidious have access to Sith powers ? by right he muzt have learnt it somewhere from another Darth Lord.. who was it ??
Lots of info on this on the net. Read forum on www.theforce.net and www.fanforum.com

Darth Maul's master is Darth Sidious aka Chancellor Palpy :p When Darth Maul got killed, Darth Sidious recruited Darth Tyrannus aka Count Dooku. That was why Count Dooku was surprised when defeated by Anakin. Orginally, Palpy was supposed to come to Dooku's rescue and kill Anakin, but was in turn betrayed by Palpy as Palpy wants a more powerful apprentice (Anakin).

Darth Sidious was thought to be the apprentice to Darth Plageous (the wise) and was the one who killed him

togu said:
"I hate you!!!"
"You are like my brother, I love youuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!" Blah!!
Aiyoh... PG rated mah :bsmilie: Must make it simple for people to understand and watch (ie not PG18-rated ;) BLOOD! GORE! Complex sophisticated conversation! ) and to be honest, that is its shortcoming...

in my opinion i still prefer 4-6 than 1-3....hehe

3 was rather pacy with too many changing of scenes...spoil. :sweat:

glennyong said:
And another point, how did Sidious have access to Sith powers ? by right he muzt have learnt it somewhere from another Darth Lord.. who was it ??

according to the extended universe stories, palpy by chance captured/got hold of an old jedi holocron of sith materials. he was supposed to have mastered the Dark Arts via the clues given in the holocron.

rotsIII52zett-m.jpg

The last young kid Jedi shot by Clone Troopers...was Lucas's son.

Conspiracies / facts

T'Bone's SWU

Entire script (hey! Alot of scenes cut off from the original...no wonder 'patchy')

Order 66

Mace Windu a dark Jedi? (Anyway i suspect he didn't die...though it's said everywhere he died in Ep3. haha)

:sweatsm:

Added one more...

Hidden/deleted scenes of Star Wars...

OOOooooo.. tats interesting... lol....

grevious bodyguards also in the end became the Imperials dark stormtroopers ? hahaha... lol...

kinda weird when i tried to link epi 3 to 4...

hmmm... tiime to watch it again..

nightwolf75 said:
according to the extended universe stories, palpy by chance captured/got hold of an old jedi holocron of sith materials. he was supposed to have mastered the Dark Arts via the clues given in the holocron.

have u ever read the disclaimer by LucasFilm/Books/Arts/Himself that should there be any discrepancies between the Extended Universe and the movies, the movies take precedence. :)

after reading the mace windu thingy... i suddenly feel that he is a dark jedi.. hehehehe... ... kinda real...

King Tiger said:
Overall, STAR WARS 3 is nice, good story for the followup and continuation towards STAR WARS 4 : A New Hope

I like the breathing sound of Darth Vardar.

I still can't figure how can R2D2 suddenly go retarded in Ep4. It's like he suddenly forgotten how to fly, how to spill oil, how to set fires, etc. :p

togu said:
I still can't figure how can R2D2 suddenly go retarded in Ep4. It's like he suddenly forgotten how to fly, how to spill oil, how to set fires, etc. :p

wad the... u gone nuts or what... tats the worse thing that he can do... imagine him setting fire in the middle to the rebel encampment.... wha lao...

maybe luke disabled these functions via the main bios menu in him.... hahaha

glennyong said:
after reading the mace windu thingy... i suddenly feel that he is a dark jedi.. hehehehe... ... kinda real...

1 thing we know for sure tho, if he's still alive, he must be the apprentice of Superman. Who else can survive after jumping out from the emperor's window. :think:

glennyong said:
wad the... u gone nuts or what... tats the worse thing that he can do... imagine him setting fire in the middle to the rebel encampment.... wha lao...

maybe luke disabled these functions via the main bios menu in him.... hahaha

Sounds more like luke gone nuts then... :p

togu said:
Sounds more like luke gone nuts then... :p

i think the r2D2 got shocked in the dagobah swamp issit.. maybe the wetlands disabled some of its circuits...

whaha... luke was hunting for a laptop to disable the onboard bios onboard the r2d2. he was desperately try to press the del. key to enter. failing to do so... he used his force powers and *tah dah!!* r2d2 showed his bios menu on the hologram... whaha..

togu said:

At the last part of the movie in Ep3, the adopted father of Princess Lecia, have ask his men to erase all the data history of C3PO and R2D2.

So when both machine, come back to service, they are like newbie driods.

King Tiger said:
At the last part of the movie in Ep3, the adopted father of Princess Lecia, have ask his men to erase all the data history of C3PO and R2D2.

oooo.. reformating.. whahaha... tats kinda interesting too!

King Tiger said:

I think that statement is intentionally included by Lucas just to answer questions like mine. :p

I am hoping to see more on the Director's cut when the Ep3 DVD to be launch in the future.

There is a lot more missing gap to be explain.
Like how Yoda teach Obi one Kenobi to be the ONE and communicate with his former master.

Additionally, there is a regulation under the Jedi Order that remaining Jedis are to retreat to remote area in face of extermination danger.

King Tiger said:

i thought onli threepio was memory wiped?

Status
Not open for further replies.