The Force is strong here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else notice that the technology on the ships all thru the movie is high tech with futuristic holographic touch screen displays, but for Vader's ship Lucas jumped back to 1970's knobs/switches and CRT displays. I know he did it for continuity but I felt he should have kept all the ships in the same technological line.

I found it hilarious when after chopping off Count Dooku's hands, Anakin says, "I killed an unarmed arm" - HAHAHA :bsmilie:

reno77 said:
Anyone else notice that the technology on the ships all thru the movie is high tech with futuristic holographic touch screen displays, but for Vader's ship Lucas jumped back to 1970's knobs/switches and CRT displays. I know he did it for continuity but I felt he should have kept all the ships in the same technlogical line.

I found it hilarious when after chopping off Count Dooku's hands, Anakin says, "I killed an unarmed arm" - HAHAHA :bsmilie:

wahaha..tats funni...

Just watched The Empire Strikes Back again, noticed that when Luke met yoda in Dragobah system, yoda and R2D2 doesn't know each another. :think:

Darn, yoda looks real different. :p

"Obi Wan didn't tell you anything about your father"
"Obi Wan told me enough, he said you kill my father"
"No, wah si lin lao peh!!"

:eek:

Can't stop laffing tho.... :p

togu said:
Just watched The Empire Strikes Back again, noticed that when Luke met yoda in Dragobah system, yoda and R2D2 doesn't know each another. :think:

"No, wah si lin lao peh!!" <--- hey.. dun haf this one inside la.... togu.. dun any any how how... aiyoh... yoda dunno hw to speak hokkien la...

later a malay version come out.. whahahhaha

conspiracy??

yoda is actually a sith lord too?

he once said 'do, or do not .. there is no try'.

but obi-wan said 'only a sith deals an absolute'

glennyong said:
"No, wah si lin lao peh!!" <--- hey.. dun haf this one inside la.... togu.. dun any any how how... aiyoh... yoda dunno hw to speak hokkien la...

later a malay version come out.. whahahhaha

Darth Vader is a hokkien mah... where yoda is probably a teochew instead.

:sticktong

Stereobox said:
conspiracy??

Obi Wan's comment is only meant for George Bush.

Stereobox said:
conspiracy??

Yoda made that remark in The Empire Strikes Back, when he asked Luke to bring up the X-wing fighter from the swamp. Hrm... in that episode, he's not a sith, he's actually a muppet.

togu said:
Yoda made that remark in The Empire Strikes Back, when he asked Luke to bring up the X-wing fighter from the swamp. Hrm... in that episode, he's not a sith, he's actually a muppet.

Yoda's voice is done by Frank Oz, the same guy behind Kermit the Frog's voice. I can just imagine Yoda singing "The Rainbow Connection".

So many songs about rainbows,
Why are there, hmmm?
And what's on the other side.
Visions, have rainbows.
Illusions only, are they.
Nothing to hide, have rainbows,
So we have been told.
Choose to believe it, some do.
Wrong are they, wait and see, I know.
Find it, someday we will. Yes.
The rainbow connection.
The lovers, the dreamers and me.

Every wish would be heard and answered,
Who says?
When wished on a morning star, hmmm?
Thought of that, somebody did.
Believed it, someone did.
What it is done so far, look.
What's so amazing
That keeps us star-gazing?
What might we see, do you think, hmmm?
The rainbow connection.

Under it's spell, all of us are.
That it's probably magic, we know.

Half asleep, you have been,
And heard voices, you have.
Calling my name, I have heard them.
Sweet, the sound is.
Calls the young sailor, it does.
One and the same, the voice might be.
Too many times to ignore it, I have heard it.
Something I am supposed to be, it is.
The rainbow connection.

Hmmm...

Stereobox said:
conspiracy??

Yes, a long long time ago, Yoda became a Sith lord when he was around 100yrs old after being tempted by the Dark Side. That was before he turned back to the Light side. That is why he knows how to counter Force lightning so easily. But by turning back to the Light Side, he lost some of his former power. Also, that is why in Ep1, he displayed that he knows much about the history of the Sith.

tao said:
Yes, a long long time ago, Yoda became a Sith lord when he was around 100yrs old after being tempted by the Dark Side. That was before he turned back to the Light side. That is why he knows how to counter Force lightning so easily. But by turning back to the Light Side, he lost some of his former power. Also, that is why in Ep1, he displayed that he knows much about the history of the Sith.

I didnt know that. Is Samuel L Jackson also a ex-Sith Lord?

I was expecting George Lucas to include the wallet scene from Pulp fiction into Star Wars.

Mace Windu to Random Jedi: Yo man, can you get me my lightsaber I left it in the council room.

Random Jedi: Which one is your lightsaber

Mace Windu: Its the one that says "Bad MFer" on it.

i heard this is an outtake from the confrontational scene between Mace Windu and Darth Sidious

Mace Windu (raises purple light saber menacingly to Palpatine's head): "...And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you. I been sayin' that sh*t for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your a@#"

togu said:

how would yoda and R2 come to know each other?

heehee... wonder if anyone read the New Paper today abt 2 dumb fellas who burnt themselves pretending to duel in lightsabers?

seems dat they used florescent tubes to make their own lightsabers.... and filled the tubes up with petrol, and set it on fire. when they tried to recreate the light saber duel bet obi wan and anakin, their 'lightsabers' broke and burst into flames. the 2 blokes were seriously burnt and their lives are hanging by a thread...

dumb... but, i can't help laughing tho... evil am i.... :devil:

nightwolf75 said:
heehee... wonder if anyone read the New Paper today abt 2 dumb fellas who burnt themselves pretending to duel in lightsabers?

seems dat they used florescent tubes to make their own lightsabers.... and filled the tubes up with petrol, and set it on fire. when they tried to recreate the light saber duel bet obi wan and anakin, their 'lightsabers' broke and burst into flames. the 2 blokes were seriously burnt and their lives are hanging by a thread...

..Maybe they were hoping to get put into cool Darth Vader suits.

nightwolf75 said:

looks like they watched too much star wars... they should have bought the FX ones... den later whack until it burst mah.. record the entire fighting process... whoa.. ahahaha..

Status
Not open for further replies.